Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Re: Cam Newton to Pats

Lamar is an NFL darling - the Ravens are going to get more refball calls their way, believe me

Quote Originally Posted by JZB4321 View Post
    Cam sounds super motivated. I have this new fear that well be playing the Pats in the AFC championship game after they upset the Chiefs.
    We'll have to beat one or the other. The key will be to get the #1 seed so we don't have to play them both.

We'll be playing at 7PM sunday night after Brady's flame flickered bright and the Buccanneers just rolled the 49s in the NFC game.
    THAT's not happening. Brady's arm will fade as the season goes on, as it has each of the past two season. He won't be winning any games in January. Likely not in December either.

Could we beat both the Pats and the NFL/refs?
    I'm with WNC on this one. Cam never got any special consideration from the refs; very much the opposite. Meanwhile Lamar is one of the young gaces of the league.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    LOL! Cam actually owns a fashion company. I guess someone must buy that stuff because he's had it for years now
    I don't know, man. He dresses like somebody's aunt. Kinda suspect. But to each his own.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I don't know, man. He dresses like somebody's aunt. Kinda suspect. But to each his own.
    I wouldn’t even say suspect. I live in Mount Vernon and every gay man in the neighborhood dresses exponentially better than him. Heck, they put the women to shame. Gay men have style.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I wouldn’t even say suspect. I live in Mount Vernon and every gay man in the neighborhood dresses exponentially better than him. Heck, they put the women to shame. Gay men have style.
    I'm pretty sure at this point that a small group of fashion designers are supplying Cam Newton, Russell Westbrook and other prominent black athletes with these runway clothes in order to promote/express African American art. It's all coming from the same clique. And lots of money is involved.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    I'm pretty sure at this point that a small group of fashion designers are supplying Cam Newton, Russell Westbrook and other prominent black athletes with these runway clothes in order to promote/express African American art. It's all coming from the same clique. And lots of money is involved.
    I would love to support a black business, but I'm not going to do it just because. C'mon, y'all gotta come up with some better style than fucking Kid n' Play mixed with Grandmama for goodness sake.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I would love to support a black business, but I'm not going to do it just because. C'mon, y'all gotta come up with some better style than fucking Kid n' Play mixed with Grandmama for goodness sake.
    Dontchu be dissin Grandmama now

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Dontchu be dissin Grandmama now

Lord have mercy.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

If he has a 100% healthy season people are going to throw up when New England wins the division, again.

I'm just saying I don't think he has a healthy season.