Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Re: Cam Newton to Pats

I think it’s a weird choice in their accuracy based system, probably gonna see a whole new offense built around him

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    I think it’s a weird choice in their accuracy based system, probably gonna see a whole new offense built around him
    Desperation

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

He might not start. It's a 1 year deal. Bellicheck might not want to commit a new system to a guy he'd have then pay big to keep. He'll have to fit into the patriots system, which bellicheck changes now and then anyway, and look to find a new team whet the market is different

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

5. Re: Cam Newton to Pats

Have to wonder if Bellicheck is going to try to imitate ravens offense. Not worried about it though. We have the far-supierior QB.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Florio and Simms have speculated on it on PFT.

I think Belicheck can work with Newton.

LOL at anyone thinking that it will be a problem for the Patriots to install a new system to get the best out of Cam, and who are doubting that they absolutely will get the best out of Cam. It's still not going to be a prolific offense, because the cupboard is bare, but I feel strongly confident in saying Cam at this point in his career is a much better QB than Tom is now, and that he will silence any doubters on that front. This is a scary move that cements the Patriots as the third best team in the AFC, and as a real contender. Extremely bullish on Cam and on this move

EDIT: This also makes Lamar vs. Cam one of the games of the year, and my second most anticipated game of the year, behind the obvious choice.

If he stays healthy, the Pats probably win that division pretty easy this year. I don't think he'll be running nearly as much as he did in Carolina which is going to make him even more dangerous.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    If he stays healthy, the Pats probably win that division pretty easy this year. I don't think he'll be running nearly as much as he did in Carolina which is going to make him even more dangerous.
    Lol did the bills get worse?

Cam Newton is not an accurate QB, so if he can't or won't run like he used to he's not nearly the same threat. That game he played last year on TNF was one of the worst QB performances I've ever seen.

BTW, one of my favorite fan reaction videos (NSFW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQeqTBiSH6s

Still amazing how the QB market looked this year compared to usual. Imagine being able to sign a player like Newton at this stage, where you usually fight over the Hoyers and Gabberts...

Blog Entries

Cam Newton to Pats

When healthy he is a problem. He hasn’t been healthy in a couple years IMO.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!