Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: NFL Season Predictor

I think the Colts, Texans and Titans all beat up on each other and all three end up anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6. Which one ends up on top... I can't even decide.

A 32-team tie with a combined record of 0-0.

Book it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Carcetti View Post

Book it.
    Well it is 2020. End times, man.

Book it.
    What will be the draft order?

Blog Entries

I don't think it's possible to predict anything properly when so many could be held out for quarantine. If your Left Guard for example tests positive do you lose the entire offensive line group and coaches who all sat in a film room together and drilled together the past 3 days? How the the quarterbacks who lined up behind Center? Maybe the Tight Ends were too close and also are gone for 2 games. The possibility of massive amounts of players missing games is at a level we've never seen before. The NFL is going to have to come up with some sort of roster exemption to just to field teams.

6. Re: NFL Season Predictor

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I don't think it's possible to predict anything properly when so many could be held out for quarantine. If your Left Guard for example tests positive do you lose the entire offensive line group and coaches who all sat in a film room together and drilled together the past 3 days? How the the quarterbacks who lined up behind Center? Maybe the Tight Ends were too close and also are gone for 2 games. The possibility of massive amounts of players missing games is at a level we've never seen before. The NFL is going to have to come up with some sort of roster exemption to just to field teams.
    I agree. If there is even a season, or a semblance of one, it's not going to be anything like what lots of fans are going to expect. I hope that many fans are not getting their hopes up. I think that the almighty dollar is going to do it's thing to keep pushing, but if any common sense is allowed into the equation, it'll lose out.

Blog Entries

Minor League baseball officially cancels season

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    What will be the draft order?
    Alphabetically and in order of height.

Lol 😂

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Well, I'm in a preseason gambling league, so I gotta roll the dice best I can. But yes, this could be a crazy season.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

The Washington Redskins can't catch a break!

Quote Originally Posted by Julius486 View Post
    Ravens should win anywhere between 12-14 games next year. I really do think anything less then 12 wins, with the schedule we have and the talent we have, is a disappointment. So much would have to go wrong for us to win less then 12

I won't be too shocked if we drop @Pats and @Stillers on ThxG. We're good enough to take those games, but honestly any team could lose those two. Shit happens.

But otherwise —