Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: NFL Network: Lamar's MVP Season

So now they're playing the Chiefs season on NFL Network and lo and behold, they're showing the Ravens game.
    ����������

They love to throw it in Lamar's/the Ravens face that he's 0-2 vs. Mahomes and the Chiefs.

First of all, both games were in KC. The first game was his 4th career start, in which we should have won if not for the defense continually letting KC off the hook at the end of the game.

The second game the defense was so bad it was a miracle we even had a chance at the end of the game at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by G54377 View Post
    They love to throw it in Lamar's/the Ravens face that he's 0-2 vs. Mahomes and the Chiefs.

First of all, both games were in KC. The first game was his 4th career start, in which we should have won if not for the defense continually letting KC off the hook at the end of the game.

The second game the defense was so bad it was a miracle we even had a chance at the end of the game at all.
    Was the defense that bad, or was the KC offense that good? I'll go with the latter

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Was the defense that bad, or was the KC offense that good? I'll go with the latter
    The same defense got obliterated by the Browns the following week which lead to the Ravens cutting a bunch of linebackers and signing guys of the streets. I would say it was a combination.

Maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist but why would they even play that game as a part of the Lamar Jackson MVP tribute

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    Maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist but why would they even play that game as a part of the Lamar Jackson MVP tribute
    The games they chose to highlight Lamar's MVP left out 3 of his best games.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    The same defense got obliterated by the Browns the following week which lead to the Ravens cutting a bunch of linebackers and signing guys of the streets.

Exactly this.

We had terrible lapses in the KC and Brownies games. The Chiefs are eplosive enough to score with a quickness on any lapse, which is a huge part of why they're good. But the Ravens did not play very well.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    The games they chose to highlight Lamar's MVP left out 3 of his best games.
    To be fair: in order to show all the games where Lamar had a passer rating over 102, they'd have to show NINE games.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    To be fair: in order to show all the games where Lamar had a passer rating over 102, they'd have to show NINE games.
    Lol, I know right? the kid had 2...2 games with perfect passer ratings and neither were included in their MVP showcase.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post

Exactly this.

We had terrible lapses in the KC and Brownies games. The Chiefs are eplosive enough to score with a quickness on any lapse, which is a huge part of why they're good. But the Ravens did not play very well.
    I don't think they played that well in most games. Mostert could not be stopped. Even the Jets were marching down the field like they owned the place.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

WBAL-TV Replay: Ravens vs Dolphins
    Fri Aug 14 | 08:00 PM - 11:00 PM

WBAL-TV

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/sche...20-wbal-replay

After watching the replays, our receivers did a nice job,etter than I originally thought, catching a lot of passes thrown behind them or over their heads,