Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: NFL Network: Lamar's MVP Season

After months with no sports, watching the Ravens beat down the Pats is like crack. Straight gap integrity ass whooping

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    After months with no sports, watching the Ravens beat down the Pats is like crack. Straight gap integrity ass whooping
    It really was. If not for some errors and mishaps it would have been a Rams/Texans blowout. I wasn´t even nervous for a minute that game. And watch it every now and then.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Not sure if it was posted:

There doing this again starting Monday.
    Aug. 3.

I'm want them to show the 49-13 W over the Bengals from Sun 11/10.

I'm gonna email NFL Network and see if I can get them to add that game.

Here is there e-mail:
    enquiries@nfl.com

Correction. The above is the e-mail to NFL UK.
    Last edited by edromeo; 08-01-2020 at 03:56 PM.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

4. Re: NFL Network: Lamar's MVP Season

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    There doing this again starting Monday.
    Aug. 3.

I'm want them to show the 49-13 W over the Bengals from Sun 11/10.

I'm gonna email NFL Network and see if I can get them to add that game.

Here is there e-mail:
    enquiries@nfl.com

Correction. The above is the e-mail to NFL UK.
    General reminder that you can watch any game from the past 11 seasons on Game Pass: https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages. Both broadcast replays and all-22 are available, as well as "NFL Originals" like this Calais Campbell film breakdown: https://gamepass.nfl.com/video/calai...ession-defense.

The NFL just extended their complimentary access through 2020-08-31 (I don't think you even need to enter credit card info!). This access should be available to anyone in the US (and Canada and China?). I'm not sure how it works for anyone in another location, but it's absolutely worth looking into. (Also, if it does not work in other locations, I've heard that you can "spoof" your location to trick these sorts of things, possibly using something called a VPN. Not that I would know anything about that ).
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    General reminder that you can watch any game from the past 11 seasons on Game Pass: https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages. Both broadcast replays and all-22 are available, as well as "NFL Originals" like this Calais Campbell film breakdown: https://gamepass.nfl.com/video/calai...ession-defense.

The NFL just extended their complimentary access through 2020-08-31 (I don't think you even need to enter credit card info!). This access should be available to anyone in the US (and Canada and China?). I'm not sure how it works for anyone in another location, but it's absolutely worth looking into. (Also, if it does not work in other locations, I've heard that you can "spoof" your location to trick these sorts of things, possibly using something called a VPN. Not that I would know anything about that ).
    You’re correct, they don’t ask for credit card info. I watched Lamar’s first start today (2018 against the Bengals). That was Marvin’s first game taking over DC duties; interesting timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    I wasn´t even nervous for a minute that game.
    I was. I started to get nervous coming out of the half, when we had hit them with a solid shot, and they went to that no-huddle shit and seemed they were about to take the lead.

Then Marlon Humphrey settled things down.

Watching now.

I'm excited to Hollywood this season fully healthy.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the heads up.
    What screen/vid capture program do you use?

I still wish they would show the Bengals games and the final Browns game as part of the NFL Network selection.
    If the intent is to show Lamar's best games then all or a couple of the above games should be on the list.
    You gotta show the game that has one of Lamar's signature plays!

Watched the KC games....shaking my head...at the handful of plays that could have made a difference. The pass to Hollywood down the right sideline was a nose hair away from being caught.

Steeler's and Seahawks game tonight.

Anyone gonna watch?
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

9. Re: NFL Network: Lamar's MVP Season

What screen/vid capture program do you use?
    I've heard good things about: https://obsproject.com/

I still wish they would show the Bengals games and the final Browns game as part of the NFL Network selection.
    If the intent is to show Lamar's best games then all or a couple of the above games should be on the list.
    You gotta show the game that has one of Lamar's signature plays!
    Agree with this.

Watched the KC games....shaking my head...at the handful of plays that could have made a difference. The pass to Hollywood down the right sideline was a nose hair away from being caught.
    Or Hurst down the middle (late Q2?). The weak holding call on Snead. Quite a few close plays.

At the same time, they had a number of plays go in their favor: Roberts 4th down OPI, Snead 3rd down hail mary.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Blog Entries

I've heard good things about: https://obsproject.com/....
    Agree with this.

...Or Hurst down the middle (late Q2?). The weak holding call on Snead. Quite a few close plays.

At the same time, they had a number of plays go in their favor: Roberts 4th down OPI, Snead 3rd down hail mary.
    Yup, its the difference in handful of plays that determine the outcome of a game.

Anthony Averett and Jefferson combining to blow a coverage for a TD
    ILBs not reading reacting to screen and thus giving up a bunch of yards to RBs
    Lamar missing on a couple reads on 3rd and longs

-Hey in your play database do you have snaps by location? ie. how often did Hayden Hurst line-up in the backfield vs in the slot/wide vs inline TE/the end man on the line of scrimmage
    Last edited by edromeo; 08-04-2020 at 05:07 PM.

Or Hurst down the middle (late Q2?). The weak holding call on Snead. Quite a few close plays.

Sheesh, go back to the game in 2018. Chris Moore catches that bomb in the end zone, and the whole conversation about Lamar & Mahomes is different.

And heck, with 11 wins maybe we even get the 3rd seed rather than the 4th, and face Indy at home (who hadn't seen Lamar yet, and didn't have Derwin & Bosa) rather than the Chargers. A hypthetical win there would have set up a trip to Foxboro.

12. Re: NFL Network: Lamar's MVP Season

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Sheesh, go back to the game in 2018. Chris Moore catches that bomb in the end zone, and the whole conversation about Lamar & Mahomes is different.

And heck, with 11 wins maybe we even get the 3rd seed rather than the 4th, and face Indy at home (who hadn't seen Lamar yet, and didn't have Derwin & Bosa) rather than the Chargers. A hypthetical win there would have set up a trip to Foxboro.
    Ravens win over Chiefs give the Chargers the division. A Ravens win also causes a 3-way tie with HOU and NE for the 2. NE is eliminated on AFC record, both BAL and HOU were 4-1 in common games, so we're at SoV, which I think the Ravens take. So, the Ravens take down the Chiefs, go 7-0 down the stretch, and take the bye. NE is the 3, face Indy. Houston is the 4, host the Chiefs. Chargers are the 1.

But also, that's not the annoying play from the first Chiefs game...