Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Your Worst Tantrum

Things are slow so I thought we'd have a little fun. What was your worst tantrum watching the Ravens? I have had many over the years but always restrained myself from throwing something...until. It was the fourth down pass from Mahomes to Hill at KC. Mahomes being chased by two Ravens who were closing and heaves one to a wide open Hill. Yup. There went the remote sailing through the air and crashing into the wall. My wife properly scolded me even though I told her she just doesn't understand.

Re: Your Worst Tantrum

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    Things are slow so I thought we'd have a little fun. What was your worst tantrum watching the Ravens? I have had many over the years but always restrained myself from throwing something...until. It was the fourth down pass from Mahomes to Hill at KC. Mahomes being chased by two Ravens who were closing and heaves one to a wide open Hill. Yup. There went the remote sailing through the air and crashing into the wall. My wife properly scolded me even though I told her she just doesn't understand.
    Losing the Div. Playoff vs. PIT in 2011. I was in a bar and made quite an ass of myself.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Bengals 4th & 12 from mid-field area, in the waning seconds 4th Q = TD pass, costing us the 2017 playoffs.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

January 28, 2001. Until that day, my five-year-old niece just thought of me as the loving uncle who played Pretty Princess with her. And then Trent Dilfer decided to throw a pick-six in the Super Bowl. I jumped out of the chair, punched a hole in the ceiling, and screamed "motherfucker!" at the top of my lungs.

Turned around to see my little niece's eyes welling up. And then they called the INT back, and I felt pretty much like an asshole.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    London game. Not because of kneeling but because they looked like a college team trying to play a pro game.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

the Cundiff miss.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

7. Re: Your Worst Tantrum

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    the Cundiff miss.
    Yep. This was mine as well. It didn't help that I was already nearing full boil on the Lee Evans strip a second prior...

8. Re: Your Worst Tantrum

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    London game. Not because of kneeling but because they looked like a college team trying to play a pro game.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    I actually flew to London specifically to see this game (as well as to visit London for the first time, but really that was secondary =P). That was such a listless, unenthusiastic performance that I didn't even have the energy to get angry. I left dejected - but then went pub-hopping and enjoying the Bangladeshi/Indian food scene that same night. I managed to salvage the day. =)

Blog Entries

The loss to the Colts in the playoffs in 2006 where the Peyton Manning led Colts didn't score a single TD, but still won the game. I had a meltdown in Looney's Pub in Bel Air and haven't stepped foot in that establishment ever since. Can't shake the bad juju.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

I threw up at the Cundiff kick. Literally.

The Lee Evans drop/strip whatever...that directly cost us a trip to the Super Bowl. That pissed me off way more than even Cundiff's miss...if he caught it, we are going to the Super Bowl...Cundiff would have just gotten us to OT. I yelled probably louder than I ever have and came close to throwing stuff.

IMO, that was the best team during the Harbaugh era.
    Last edited by Raveninwoodlawn; 06-25-2020 at 11:14 AM.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Honestly never had a tantrum other than the "hands in my head OMG what did I just see" reaction.
    The worse was probably 3 years ago. Mista T mentioned it earlier. 4 & 12 in the last game of the 2017 season. When I get extremely nervous I tend to be on my feet in front of the TV, hands in my pocket. When the Bengals scored, I walked away from my TV, threw up hands up in the air and said "OMG". Then slowly walked back to my TV and basically stood their stunned and silent the rest of the game.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer