Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: The Black Lives Matter group is anti-Semitic

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    It’s not really a capitalism meets fee speech issue. What you have are a very vocal minority labeling anything they can as racist and using that to leverage their agenda. If it was a true capitalism thing, then people would stop purchasing on their own without the need of the culture mob. Just because these groups are not technically violating free speech, they are attacking the spirit of it.
    Ok but the same thing happened to Colin Kaepernick and the right called it the exercise of free speech. Where they both breaking the spirit of free speech?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Ok but the same thing happened to Colin Kaepernick and the right called it the exercise of free speech. Where they both breaking the spirit of free speech?

What exactly do you think happened to Kaepernick?

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    What exactly do you think happened to Kaepernick?
    I'm gonna need Dr. Pepper and a bucket of popcorn for this shit show.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

The fruits of anti-semitism usually dont fall far from the tree of satanism.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post

No, it didn’t.
    And for you to think it did just re-enforces that you don’t quite grasp the free speech concept

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    No, it didn’t.
    And for you to think it did just re-enforces that you don’t quite grasp the free speech concept
    The exercise of free speech by white people made it so that NFL owners felt they had to not sign Kaepernick

A vocal minority made their voices known and Kaepernick never got another job.

Beware of everyone trying to portray critisism of Israeli policy towards palestinians and the settlements as "anti semitism". It has been more and more common among the far right, both there and everywhere else.
    But, of course there will be a couple of instances where both palestinians and activists takes advantage, just as looters and criminals have, just as right wing extremists have. Or tghe odd nut job like that one in Toronto for example.

This does not make BLM, or their supporters, anti-semitic of course. darb knows that too, he just likes echoing far right propaganda, as usual.

Like band says, it's such a glorious time we live in that racists are being exposed everywhere.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/eagle...tler-farrakhan
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 07-07-2020 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Like band says, it's such a glorious time we live in that racists are being exposed everywhere.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/eagle...tler-farrakhan
    Even in Sweden. :)

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Even in Sweden. :)
    Lol, I didn't mean to do a reply all. That's the only option you have when you are not authenticated and I forgot to clip the quote. I have that guy ignored..