Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Can we stop the pretense and call this what it is now - Anti White Protests

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lolol well if the goal is to spark racial hatred and separate the races like Ditka said, then BLM is failing miserably.....failing at epic proportions actually.
    Right, cause this thread is proof it's working and brining people together.....

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Well you might disagree, but seeing protests all over the world whether they be Asians, Englishmen, Latinos, Australians, etc. march in the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS mind you, tell me otherwise...the crazy thing is, based on all of those marches I saw in all of those different countries, black people might be in the minority of BLM. And that my friend, is a beautiful thing.

And like I said earlier, there are many white people on this board who agree with me. So while the people who disagree with me may all happen to be white, it does not mean that there isn't plenty of white support.

Reality includes BOTH the seen and the unseen.
    Because you don't hear a bark doesn't mean there isn’t a dog.

And like I said earlier, there are many white people on this board who agree with me. So while the people who disagree with me may all happen to be white, it does not mean that there isn't plenty of white support.
    There have been times throughout history, where the overwhelming majority of people.... black... brown... red... yellow... white... doesn't matter... all enthusiastically supported a cause. Without horrific and disastrous consequences.

“The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widely spread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible.”

― Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Blovius_Maximus View Post
    Reality includes BOTH the seen and the unseen.
    Because you don't hear a bark doesn't mean there isn’t a dog.
    Could you explain this further my brother?

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    There have been times throughout history, where the overwhelming majority of people.... black... brown... red... yellow... white... doesn't matter... all enthusiastically supported a cause. Without horrific and disastrous consequences.

“The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widely spread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible.”

― Bertrand Russell
    Last time I remember people all around the world coming together like this was WW2. And I think the world accomplished some great stuff.

Last time I remember people all around the world coming together like this was WW2. And I think the world accomplished some great stuff.
    And before they came together for that... a bunch of them came together and created the REASON for that

And after they came together for that.... a bunch of them came together and thought they'd give communism a try. They stacked the bodies of 100s of millions of dead in the 20th century alone.

Blog Entries

You think only white people disagree with BLM and Shaun King?

You think only white people disagree with BLM and Shaun King?
    Joe Biden mumbles something about not real Black People... then sniffs a little girl.

Remember when Kiko Alonso nearly beheaded Joe Flacco? Remember when Ryan Jensen came out of nowhere to smoke Alonso?

Alonso didn’t do anything to Jensen. So, why did Jensen react that way?

Because it's a team game. People play team games by a different set of rules. An action that would be considered unjust on an individual level can easily be rationalized as acceptable if it advances the team's interests.

This movement is divisive precisely because it is encouraging people to see themselves as members of groups. That allows leeway...leeway to transform “greedy Mr. Goldberg” into “greedy Jew,” “sneaky Mr. Miyagi” into “sneaky ”Jap.” Because merits and demerits are now more likely to be tethered to group membership, the incentive for individual merit is weakened. People will free ride and scapegoat. Not kewl.

America's legal system, and it’s capitalistic economy, perhaps it’s ethos is founded on individual rights not group rights, not group obligations. An individual's competing loyalties are to be so diffused that, when added to millions of similarly conflicted individuals, harmony is possible. The shared group identity is that of American.

When that gets crystallized and mobilized great (and bad) things are possible. The fear is that people are being now directed to prioritize their smaller group (race, sex) over the larger group. That's dangerous and divisive. It's especially so when that smaller group loyalty isn’t based on a behavioral characteristic or an ideology, but instead is based on some immutable characteristic unrelated to reason or merit.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    And before they came together for that... a bunch of them came together and created the REASON for that

And after they came together for that.... a bunch of them came together and thought they'd give communism a try. They stacked the bodies of 100s of millions of dead in the 20th century alone.
    Lmaoooo, so tell me brother did people of all races, genders, religions come together to enslave jews? Or was it only one set of people??