Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Can we stop the pretense and call this what it is now - Anti White Protests

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Maybe you haven't seen the protest for BLM, not the organization, but really protest and rallies full of all races and gender.

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid"
    I think you might have to reword your first sentence.

This is laughable. In just the previous post you say "White people don't support BLM" in the next you say a lot of white people agree with you.

You're consistently inconsistent.
    What??? When did I say that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I think you might have to reword your first sentence.
    Why?

Blog Entries

What??? When did I say that?
    lol this is easily disproven....Tell me how many how many white people proudly proclaim that black lives matter...now tell me how many non-white white supremacist and neo-nazis there are...I rest my case.

Only one side has members of one race, while on the BLM side you will find all races, genders, ethnicities, religions, etc...
    I take that to mean, there aren't many, is that not true?

lololol how is there racial tension when Shaun King has thousands of white people who support him?? There are so many white people who share my opinion, with many on this board! Why should I feel some racial tension?

I took it to mean there are plenty of white people (and people of all different races) that support BLM, but only one race that is against it.

No, you misunderstood. Ditka was saying that BLM and Shaun King was the same as white supremacists and neo-nazis in that they promote racial hatred. I refuted that point by highlighting the inclusivity and diversity of BLM compared to the pure whiteness of white supremacists and neo-nazis.

I think we need to get to the root of bandaid. What exactly does he stand for. And what does he think people on this board stand for.

Here is my view.

Most in this board love America. Think it is the greatest country in the world. Nothing is perfect, but this country seems to be doing most
    Things best. We think all people are equal. And people should have equal opportunities. We also don’t think some groups should have special privileges.
    So yes, blacks lives matter, white lives matter, Asian lives matter. Female lives matter.

We don’t think one group can do or say something, while other groups can. Like using the N word.

I don’t think bandaid has those
    Same beliefs. Would be curious to see what they are

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    I took it to mean there are plenty of white people (and people of all different races) that support BLM, but only one race that is against it.
    There are definitely other races than white who oppose BLM, even though we know the majority is white. I was just refuting Ditka's point that it was the same as the KKK, which literally only features one race.

Blog Entries

No, you misunderstood. Ditka was saying that BLM and Shaun King was the same as white supremacists and neo-nazis in that they promote racial hatred. I refuted that point by highlighting the inclusivity and diversity of BLM compared to the pure whiteness of white supremacists and neo-nazis.
    A movement isn't defined by the diversity of it's supporters, it's defined by it's goal. Dikta is accurate with what he's saying

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    There are people from all races that are agains the organization of BLM.

People can be agains the group (which some of the things are very facist) but still support black lives.

An you say that white lives matter?

One person at the grocery store sneezes on another.

Observer A (Store manager): the store aisles are too narrow. Need more spacing to avoid this.
    Observer B (Attorney): sneeze = potential battery, but could be non-actionable incidental social contact.
    Observer C (Doctor): virus, mucus membranes, communicability.

People will see what they are trained to look for.

What are people being trained to look for?

A noose door pull is...a symbol of intimidation.
    A painting of Jesus is...a symbol of white oppression.
    An ice cream truck medley is...a song degrading black people.

People are being fitted with cultural Marxist colored glasses. Roddy Piper's sunglasses from They Live do reveal a truth, but they also misrepresent when they depict a colored world in merely black and white.

Returning to my supermarket shoppers: managing a store is hard, tort law is hard, virology is hard. Seeing the race and sex of a shopper is easy. Those variable are accessible to everyone and they seem easy to isolate. No need to see more broadly when you can just look deeper and deeper into the abyss.

And {sigh} that doesn't even broach the subject of who profits from this monomania.

A movement isn't defined by the diversity of it's supporters, it's defined by it's goal. Dikta is accurate with what he's saying
    Lolol well if the goal is to spark racial hatred and separate the races like Ditka said, then BLM is failing miserably.....failing at epic proportions actually.