Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 282930

Re: Can we stop the pretense and call this what it is now - Anti White Protests

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    This post made my day!

It’s the only solution and so many people rubbish it.
    I'm convinced that there has to be a person out there somewhere that can bridge the divide between all Americans.

Make them understand that their similarities are greater than their differences.

Concede that corporatist America is corrupt, but that free market America is a thing of beauty

Make them understand that their common goals can be achieved through liberty and mutual respect rather than totalitarian control and scorn.

But I'm convinced that such a unifying force would be resisted by "the powers" as greatly as Trump has been.

Re: Can we stop the pretense and call this what it is now - Anti White Protests

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    I'm convinced that there has to be a person out there somewhere that can bridge the divide between all Americans.

Make them understand that their similarities are greater than their differences.

Concede that corporatist America is corrupt, but that free market America is a thing of beauty

Make them understand that their common goals can be achieved through liberty and mutual respect rather than totalitarian control and scorn.

But I'm convinced that such a unifying force would be resisted by "the powers" as greatly as Trump has been.
    That person has to exist.

They won’t be mainstream GOP or DNC. Not sure they will be able to get the nomination from either party.

I am not as convinced by “the powers” being against a person running on that platform. Removal of the illegal drug trade is good for everyone, all businesses, all corporates, all governments.... except criminals and foreign governments. Anyone who wants it to continue must have a vested interest in its profits and the deaths it causes.

I hate Trump because I think he is incompetent. I don’t hate his supporters. I hate Hillary because I think she is incompetent. I don’t hate her supporters.

The country is going into a massive economic and political hole. The virus is just rampant and no one looks like stopping it.