Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Can we stop the pretense and call this what it is now - Anti White Protests

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Ok, so according to you, when white people stopped coming to games and stopped watching the games, it did NOT mean that they think the protesting should stop?
    But that does not mean that " that his kneeling didn't "meet their standards" of a correct protest, it was a show of anti-blackness?"

It's a non-sequitur to assume that because people found the protest disrespectful and stopped coming to games, they are therefore anti-black because he is black.

Seriously if I reached as hard as you do to find racism I'd tear every muscle in my back.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    But that does not mean that " that his kneeling didn't "meet their standards" of a correct protest, it was a show of anti-blackness?"

It's a non-sequitur to assume that because people found the protest disrespectful and stopped coming to games, they are therefore anti-black because he is black.

Seriously if I reached as hard as you do to find racism I'd tear every muscle in my back.
    Ok, and if you want to say that, fine. I honestly have no problem with the way you feel, even though I feel differently.

However, you can't then turn around and say that in light of how Slave Owners purposely used the Bible, portraying Jesus as a race of person he was not shouldn't be called out. Shaun gave his opinion on the matter that Jesus' "whiteness" matters in the context of slavery. It was his opinion.

If I was reaching then y'all are reaching as well by saying it was general "anti-whiteness"

Blog Entries

Ok, and if you want to say that, fine. I honestly have no problem with the way you feel, even though I feel differently.

However, you can't then turn around and say that in light of how Slave Owners purposely used the Bible, portraying Jesus as a race of person he was not shouldn't be called out. Shaun gave his opinion on the matter that Jesus' "whiteness" matters in the context of slavery. It was his opinion.

If I was reaching then y'all are reaching as well by saying it was general "anti-whiteness"
    I didn't say anything about Shaun King being anti-white with his stance on Jesus. You're never going to get anywhere assuming everyone who disagrees with you does so for the same reasons, espically just cause of their skin color... that would be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I didn't say anything about Shaun King being anti-white with his stance on Jesus. You're never going to get anywhere assuming everyone who disagrees with you does so for the same reasons, espically just cause of their skin color... that would be racist.
    Yes, you specifically have distinctly made it clear that you believe that there's no issue with Jesus being white since a couple of other cultures have made Jesus whatever race they are.

I was responding to the OP who believed that was the case, and I am happy that you don't agree with him because neither do I.

Would it then be fair to say that because white people were mad because of the way Kaep protested, and that his kneeling didn't "meet their standards" of a correct protest, it was a show of anti-blackness?

lol, I don't understand this at all...Shaun King cannot dictate how anyone worships anymore than you or any other white person can dictate how an NFL player protests. Yes, we all have the option of making our voices heard through speech and dollar, but Shaun King isn't dictating anything lol...he has no power over what any church does lol. He doesn't even hold a local office lol...
    Well, I'll point out the obvious: that you completely miss the point of his post which is that these protests have sought to divide us into categories so we hate our neighbors and tear apart our country. Had you understood it, you wouldn't have gone straight into the mud of stupidly bringing up minor/nominal media propogated racial warfare. You IMMEDIATELY dove into "Well white people do this and Black people do this!".

Kaep and Shaun King have as much power over you as White Supremacists and Neo-Nazi's. I'm not stating an opinion... that is a fact. You changed the way your perceive things... if you don't think that is true, then tell me this: don't all four divide people based on race, and then give a directive of action? All four are a-holes. They don't hold power over me because they don't sway my perspectives in the least... they are all here to divide us racially for their own power.

The minute you can talk about current affairs and NOT talk about color, gender, sex, or point blame at a "community". The moment you just call them anti-American rioters, and NOT Black Protesters. The moment you condemn them all and embrace people finding solutions and not stoking hatred... then you can have a respectable opinion... in the meantime... you are no better than a Jesse Helms or Jesse Jackson.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Here is where people with your opinion INFURIATE me. This was not "some guys opinion"... this was a call to action. It is like screaming FIRE in a crowded room. You have charged up mobs ripping down statues and monuments all over America right now, and you have this moron saying, "Hey! Don't forget to destroy anything that has white jesus on it!" which would mean about 99% of churches.

Trump says, "Hey America, let's get back to work!" and it is a "dog-whistle". Sean King and Kaep whip up racial tensions and give directives... and "Hey guys... this is just their opinions!"

This is weak, dangerous, and ignorant...
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Well, I'll point out the obvious: that you completely miss the point of his post which is that these protests have sought to divide us into categories so we hate our neighbors and tear apart our country. Had you understood it, you wouldn't have gone straight into the mud of stupidly bringing up minor/nominal media propogated racial warfare. You IMMEDIATELY dove into "Well white people do this and Black people do this!".

Kaep and Shaun King have as much power over you as White Supremacists and Neo-Nazi's. I'm not stating an opinion... that is a fact. You changed the way your perceive things... if you don't think that is true, then tell me this: don't all four divide people based on race, and then give a directive of action? All four are a-holes. They don't hold power over me because they don't sway my perspectives in the least... they are all here to divide us racially for their own power.

The minute you can talk about current affairs and NOT talk about color, gender, sex, or point blame at a "community". The moment you just call them anti-American rioters, and NOT Black Protesters. The moment you condemn them all and embrace people finding solutions and not stoking hatred... then you can have a respectable opinion... in the meantime... you are no better than a Jesse Helms or Jesse Jackson.
    lol this is easily disproven....Tell me how many how many white people proudly proclaim that black lives matter...now tell me how many non-white white supremacist and neo-nazis there are...I rest my case.

Only one side has members of one race, while on the BLM side you will find all races, genders, ethnicities, religions, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Here is where people with your opinion INFURIATE me. This was not "some guys opinion"... this was a call to action. It is like screaming FIRE in a crowded room. You have charged up mobs ripping down statues and monuments all over America right now, and you have this moron saying, "Hey! Don't forget to destroy anything that has white jesus on it!" which would mean about 99% of churches.

Trump says, "Hey America, let's get back to work!" and it is a "dog-whistle". Sean King and Kaep whip up racial tensions and give directives... and "Hey guys... this is just their opinions!"

This is weak, dangerous, and ignorant...
    lololol how is there racial tension when Shaun King has thousands of white people who support him?? There are so many white people who share my opinion, with many on this board! Why should I feel some racial tension?

Blog Entries

lololol how is there racial tension when Shaun King has thousands of white people who support him?? There are so many white people who share my opinion, with many on this board! Why should I feel some racial tension?
    There are thousands of Black Americans that support Trump.

Shaun King is just as bad as any other race-baiting jerk with a microphone.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    There are thousands of Black Americans that support Trump.

Shaun King is just as bad as any other race-baiting jerk with a microphone.
    What does Trump have to do with the conversation? Ditka was comparing Shaun King to Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists like David Duke, not Trump.

Blog Entries

lol this is easily disproven....Tell me how many how many white people proudly proclaim that black lives matter...now tell me how many non-white white supremacist and neo-nazis there are...I rest my case.

Only one side has members of one race, while on the BLM side you will find all races, genders, ethnicities, religions, etc...
    Maybe you haven't seen the protest for BLM, not the organization, but really protest and rallies full of all races and gender.

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid"

Blog Entries

This is laughable. In just the previous post you say "White people don't support BLM" in the next you say a lot of white people agree with you.

You're consistently inconsistent.