Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Re: Can we stop the pretense and call this what it is now - Anti White Protests

BTW, what a beacon of unification he is, the mighty POTUS... That 4th of july speech, during these times, could it have been worse even...?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    BTW, what a beacon of unification he is, the mighty POTUS... That 4th of july speech, during these times,could it have been worse even...?
    Yes, if it was delivered by :

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Yes, if it was delivered by :

... Bc
    True. But we pretty much have to go there, don´t we...

Blog Entries

https://youtu.be/aIDRSOw-ATE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    https://youtu.be/aIDRSOw-ATE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thank you.

I didn't watch the video but the caption read "When you join the wrong movement" and the opening advertisement was Cameron Diaz in a teacher's outfit. So, thank you.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Thank you.

I didn't watch the video but the caption read "When you join the wrong movement" and the opening advertisement was Cameron Diaz in a teacher's outfit. So, thank you.
    It’s a short video...like maybe 2 min? It’s pretty funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    It’s a short video...like maybe 2 min? It’s pretty funny.

These are the kinds of things that give me hope.

Blog Entries

https://youtu.be/T_yAfPljfOA

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    BTW, what a beacon of unification he is, the mighty POTUS... That 4th of july speech, during these times, could it have been worse even...?
    What would you have him say? Should he have sided with the left and said that we should loot, riot, burn down cities, destroy property, and kill innocent people just for the sport of it?

Trump

Donald Trump: (01:57)
    Thanks to the courage of those patriots on July 4th, 1776, the American Republic stands today as the greatest, most exceptional, and most virtuous nation in the history of the world. Our workers, our factories have revolutionized industries and lifted millions into prosperity. Our artists, architects, and engineers have inspired the globe with transcendent works of beauty. American heroes defeated the Nazis, dethroned the fascists, toppled the communists, saved American values, upheld American principles, and chased down the terrorists to the very ends of the earth.
    Donald Trump: (02:58)
    We are now in the process of defeating the radical left, the Marxists, the anarchists, the agitators, the looters, and people who, in many instances, have absolutely no clue what they are doing.
    https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...ech-transcript

IMO, this could have been left out of his speech. He should have stopped at what our American heroes did to uphold American principles..as it is the 4th of July. When he pivoted to the "war" he wants with the folks in this country, it turned political. Two days in a row, he is doing this. It smells of desperation. Like it's the only game he has now.

The first part of his speech is something all Americans can relate to. The seconds part, given the current times, is political and forces Americans to pick a sides. He knows that this subject and the way we talks about it, is red meat. What I constantly don't understand is those folks who sop up this verbiage are 200% behind him. It's like he doesn't care about bring folks in. He banks on the "silently majority" and awakening them? I speculate many of the silent, hate this brand of politics.

What does he mean by "defeating"? And if he has to mention this, he should balance it with the radical right, rogue cops, and make a clear distinction between a controversial Confederate flag and Christopher Columbus. A 4th of July speech should cater to all Americans...or at least be sensitive to the issues.

IMO

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Trump

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...ech-transcript

IMO, this could have been left out of his speech. He should have stopped at what our American heroes did to uphold American principles..as it is the 4th of July. When he pivoted to the "war" he wants with the folks in this country, it turned political. Two days in a row, he is doing this. It smells of desperation. Like it's the only game he has now.

The first part of his speech is something all Americans can relate to. The seconds part, given the current times, is political and forces Americans to pick a sides. He knows that this subject and the way we talks about it, is red meat. What I constantly don't understand is those folks who sop up this verbiage are 200% behind him. It's like he doesn't care about bring folks in. He banks on the "silently majority" and awakening them? I speculate many of the silent, hate this brand of politics.

What does he mean by "defeating"? And if he has to mention this, he should balance it with the radical right, rogue cops, and make a clear distinction between a controversial Confederate flag and Christopher Columbus. A 4th of July speech should cater to all Americans...or at least be sensitive to the issues.

IMO

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Politically it would have been a more unifying speech to have said "and working just as hard to defeat police brutality, racism, and the remnants of a dark bygone era"

But with respect to calling out the radical left, I suspect he is calculating that very few Americans identify with the radical left marxists, anarchists, agitators, looters and the like. And any who do, would under no circumstances be persuaded by a speech to unify with their countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    What would you have him say? Should he have sided with the left and said that we should loot, riot, burn down cities, destroy property, and kill innocent people just for the sport of it?
    For starters, I would have him tone everything down, say that it is a time for coming together,instead he doubles down on everything. Exagerating about tearing down statues, and trying to bunch together any and everyone with an opposing view as being on the wrong side of the isle, calling out universities, claiming that the end goal of the left is to "end America" etc. It´s like a war speech, when anything but is what is needed.
    Apparently he is also now trying to rewrite history by calling it "left fascism", an oxymoron if there ever was one.

He could have easily toned it down a lot, instead he throws gasoline on the flames. I find it extremly worrying.