Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Noose in Bubba Watson's Garage was actuall a door pull, attached to the garage door, that had been there since 2019

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I personally think the entire incident and the discussion of it was a national embarrassment and an unproductive circle jerk that probably is best minimized and forgotten. It literally does no one any good and probably does more harm to dig that up and beat on it some more.

That's just my opinion though so go ahead and knock yourself out. I'm sure you'll find someone willing to argue with you about it.

Welcome to the forum btw.
    It was in a way. Some guys must feel a bit dumb, like the guy who found it ans reported it to NASCAR, and NASCAR officials that went about it too quickly. If theyīd waited just a little before going public. They probably learned something from this, I hope.

I do still think it was nice to see the support of Bubba from everyone though, noose or no noose, because both you and I know what heīs been getting on his twitter etc from white supremacists, and NASCAR shows they mean business about this by banning the confederate flag and all.

Thank you!

Re: Noose in Bubba Watson's Garage was actuall a door pull, attached to the garage door, that had been there since 2019

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    He just quoted it. For all of us to see, if you're interpreting it a certain way, that's on you.
    I just explained it. Why even mention anything about staging it when, if you knew anything about the story, there was no reason? But you were quick to agree then , and as quick now to rush to his aid. Is it so hard to admit you knew nothing about this and did basically the same mistake as NASCAR, albeit on a smaller scale?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    I just explained it. Why even mention anything about staging it when, if you knew anything about the story, there was no reason? But you were quick to agree then , and as quick now to rush to his aid. Is it so hard to admit you knew nothing about this and did basically the same mistake as NASCAR, albeit on a smaller scale?
    I don't think I've said too much about actually. However from memory this thread was created before the FBI report was released (or before any posters came across it) and there was a lot of speculation that is was made up. Turns out it wasn't made up, but it wasn't far from it.

I don't think I've said too much about actually. However from memory this thread was created before the FBI report was released (or before any posters came across it) and there was a lot of speculation that is was made up. Turns out it wasn't made up, but it wasn't far from it.
    Youre wrong. As I already stated, it was created after the FBI report. At that stage anyone that knew anything about this would have zero reason to post any of the insinuations or allegations that was "speculated" here.
    Yes, it was far from made up, it was an honest mistake that went pubkic and got embarrasing. And most here poke fun and "speculate" doing the exact same mistake, when they had all relevant info there to read up on in two minutes. Thats why I even bothered with this thread now, since it speaks volumes about some.

Blog Entries

Youre wrong. As I already stated, it was created after the FBI report. At that stage anyone that knew anything about this would have zero reason to post any of the insinuations or allegations that was "speculated" here.
    Yes, it was far from made up, it was an honest mistake that went pubkic and got embarrasing. And most here poke fun and "speculate" doing the exact same mistake, when they had all relevant info there to read up on in two minutes. Thats why I even bothered with this thread now, since it speaks volumes about some.
    Wrong about the thread being created before any poster came across the FBI report. How do you know that? The first story I can find is on 6/23, when this thread was created.

This thread has entered circle jerk land and was dragged there with a guy that uses "white supremacists" as part of his standard lexicon, sigh.

God help NASCAR and the NFL because now they can't simply be about football and racing but start off with one-sided civics lesson/lectures where every contest starts with a pledge allegiance to denounce your white privilege (AND YOU MUST LIKE IT).

It can never be about people coming together and competing and watching sports together anymore because even if there isn't an issue at all an imaginary one will be invented to thrust it into the mix.

The leftist marxists just have to ruin everything they touch.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 06-30-2020 at 03:18 PM.

Wrong about the thread being created before any poster came across the FBI report. How do you know that? The first story I can find is on 6/23, when this thread was created.
    Maybe because the first post is that FBI statement...? When I read that, I also saw in news everywhere what had happened, how another pit crew had contacted NASCAR about it (the one that had that garage last fall, Blaneys I believe). Thats how I know that anyone and everyone insinuating, calling Bubba a liar etc, didnīt even bother reading one sentence about this, but decided to make themselves equal fools anyhow.

Blog Entries

Maybe because the first post is that FBI statement...? When I read that, I also saw in news everywhere what had happened, how another pit crew had contacted NASCAR about it (the one that had that garage last fall, Blaneys I believe). Thats how I know that anyone and everyone insinuating, calling Bubba a liar etc, didnīt even bother reading one sentence about this, but decided to make themselves equal fools anyhow.
    Just so you know, I never read the first post/link. I don't know how many did, but I just started commenting based of hearing about it.

That said, I don't think it's that hard to believe it could be some sort of hoax, especially given the pictures of the "noose". Only an idiot would be offended by that.

Other than that, way to start off on the board and make friends by insulting everyone.

Just so you know, I never read the first post/link. I don't know how many did, but I just started commenting based of hearing about it.

That said, I don't think it's that hard to believe it could be some sort of hoax, especially given the pictures of the "noose". Only an idiot would be offended by that.

Other than that, way to start off on the board and make friends by insulting everyone.
    And I keep telling you that if you had known anything about it, or bothered to check it out before posting, youīd know it wasnīt a hoax. You wouldnīt have had to agree with someone insinuating it was staged. All in a thread about NASCAR being too quick and not having all the information. You donīt see the irony?

Oh, Iīve read down here for years, I aint gonna make friends with most in this sectioan anyway, it roamed and ruled by a few pretty hardcore right wingers, usually only talking amongst themselves. Besides, Iīm not insulting "everyone", itīs like 4-5 guys here that could even possibly take offence. Besides, most of them thinks that everyone and everything are too sensitive, snowflakes, and that one canīt say anything nowadays anyway, right? So they probably will be better than that, donīt you think?

Blog Entries

And I keep telling you that if you had known anything about it, or bothered to check it out before posting, youīd know it wasnīt a hoax. You wouldnīt have had to agree with someone insinuating it was staged. All in a thread about NASCAR being too quick and not having all the information. You donīt see the irony?
    Do you expect everyone to "know something about it" before they start discussing it? Seriously...

Oh, Iīve read down here for years, I aint gonna make friends with most in this sectioan anyway, it roamed and ruled by a few pretty hardcore right wingers, usually only talking amongst themselves. Besides, Iīm not insulting "everyone", itīs like 4-5 guys here that could even possibly take offence. Besides, most of them thinks that everyone and everything are too sensitive, snowflakes, and that one canīt say anything nowadays anyway, right? So they probably will be better than that, donīt you think?
    No one has to be offended for it to be an insult...

Do you expect everyone to "know something about it" before they start discussing it? Seriously...

No one has to be offended for it to be an insult...
    Yes, I seriously expect people to atleast glance at the story theyīre about to discuss before accusing Wallace of lying, before insinutaing it was staged by either him or NASCAR, bvefore calling for him to be suspended. Yes, I do. Very much. The mere thought that someone wouldnīt I find extremely worrying and weird. It is not as speculating about a political debate or whatever calling someone a liar or calling for his suspension on a matter like this. You have a bloody obligation to atlest GLANCE at the actual story before throwing around things like that. No?

How is it an insult to point out that some spoke without being informed when the information was there though? If you take that as an insult, you are too easily offended.

Blog Entries

Yes, I seriously expect people to atleast glance at the story theyīre about to discuss before accusing Wallace of lying, before insinutaing it was staged by either him or NASCAR, bvefore calling for him to be suspended. Yes, I do. Very much. The mere thought that someone wouldnīt I find extremely worrying and weird. It is not as speculating about a political debate or whatever calling someone a liar or calling for his suspension on a matter like this. You have a bloody obligation to atlest GLANCE at the actual story before throwing around things like that. No?

How is it an insult to point out that some spoke without being informed when the information was there though? If you take that as an insult, you are too easily offended.

Maybe you didn't read the last sentence I JUST typed. I've never said the words I'm offended in my life.

A lot of folks who start posting in this section always say how combative the regular posters are etc. so I thought I'd try to have a real discussion without name calling, accusations, etc. That is why I pointed it out. But if you are determined to come in and start shouting like an asshole be my guest.