Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Noose in Bubba Watson's Garage was actuall a door pull, attached to the garage door, that had been there since 2019

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Ah, the classic "shoot first, ask questions later." ... Bc
    Fitting, given the subject at hand I suppose. Proving a point of your adversaries without even realizing it.

Re: Noose in Bubba Watson's Garage was actuall a door pull, attached to the garage door, that had been there since 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    I donīt understand those calling for Wallace to be banned from the circuit. How about getting informed on the issue before speaking?
    Literally no idea what you are talking about. I have not seen any stories on that. I see some stories about people getting cancelled for tweeting about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Literally no idea what you are talking about. I have not seen any stories on that. I see some stories about people getting cancelled for tweeting about it.
    I was refering to a few users here in this thread.

I donīt understand those calling for Wallace to be banned from the circuit. How about getting informed on the issue before speaking?
    Just went through the whole thread.

I counted one.

And the one called for a suspension, not a ban.

The vast majority in the thread suggested that it appeared to be NASCAR and not Bubba Wallace who were at fault here.

(just keepin it real)
    Last edited by owknows; 06-30-2020 at 02:00 PM. Reason: spelling

I was refering to a few users here in this thread.
    The thread that no one had commented on in 6 days and the last two posts are literally people defending the guy and downplaying it?

I only see one guy that said anything like what you said and you are referring to him as "those people"...

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Just went through the whole thread.

I counted one.

And the one called for a suspension, not a ban.

The vast majority in the thread suggested that it appeared to be NASCAR and not Bubba Wallace who were at fault here.

(just keepin it real)
    Donīt be silly, youīre one of the guys strongly insinuating that it was staged by either NASCAR or Bubba himself, others agree with you, another guy wonders why Bubba gad to lie, one guy calling for yes suspension etc.

Donīt be silly, youīre one of the guys strongly insinuating that it was staged by either NASCAR or Bubba himself, others agree with you, another guy wonders why Bubba gad to lie, one guy calling for yes suspension etc.
    We have a grievance miner.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    The thread that no one had commented on in 6 days and the last two posts are literally people defending the guy and downplaying it?

I only see one guy that said anything like what you said and you are referring to him as "those people"...
    I hadnīt read it, so is it OK to comment after six days then?

Yeah, maybe I should have been super specific and also said he was accused of being a liar, of staging it himself and so on, not just mentioned the suspension.

To be fair, your last comment on it is fair. Other arenīt and I pointed that out, not yours, so why take offence?

My precise words were:

The sad part, is that in today's climate I would say it's about equally likely that NASCAR staged it as a virtue-signalling opportunity, as it is that Bubba Wallace staged it as a chance to get victim clicks.
    Then

As I said, it would not shock me to learn that it was NASCAR (and not Bubba) who was the moving force behind disclosing this.... in order to try to do a little virtue-signalling.
    Then

The more cynical side of me would suggest that maybe NASCAR got wind of some joking story going around the pits, and turned it into an actual event, when nobody (including Bubba) interpreted it that way.
    Why do leftists always find it necessary to lie in order to make a point?

I hadnīt read it, so is it OK to comment after six days then?

Yeah, maybe I should have been super specific and also said he was accused of being a liar, of staging it himself and so on, not just mentioned the suspension.

To be fair, your last comment on it is fair. Other arenīt and I pointed that out, not yours, so why take offence?
    I personally think the entire incident and the discussion of it was a national embarrassment and an unproductive circle jerk that probably is best minimized and forgotten. It literally does no one any good and probably does more harm to dig that up and beat on it some more.

That's just my opinion though so go ahead and knock yourself out. I'm sure you'll find someone willing to argue with you about it.

Welcome to the forum btw.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    My precise words were:

Then

Then

Why do leftists always find it necessary to lie in order to make a point?
    Lol, why do you try and defend your insinuations instead of just admitting them? Theyre there for everyone to see. No need to post any of that, all you had to do was read up on the story right from the start. I follow motorsports, NASCAR included, and since the moment that FBI report was released, which is when this thread was created, there was absolutkey no reason to insinutate the things you do, Own it.

Blog Entries

Lol, why do you try and defend your insinuations instead of just admitting them? Theyre there for everyone to see. No need to post any of that, all you had to do was read up on the story right from the start. I follow motorsports, NASCAR included, and since the moment that FBI report was released, which is when this thread was created, there was absolutkey no reason to insinutate the things you do, Own it.
    He just quoted it. For all of us to see, if you're interpreting it a certain way, that's on you.