Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Noose in Bubba Watson's Garage was actuall a door pull, attached to the garage door, that had been there since 2019

Is it true that the FBI had 15 agents looking in to this case? Isn't that a bit overkill only to find out its a garage door pull down?

Re: Noose in Bubba Watson's Garage was actuall a door pull, attached to the garage door, that had been there since 2019

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Is it true that the FBI had 15 agents looking in to this case? Isn't that a bit overkill only to find out its a garage door pull down?
    You should hear how many it takes to change a lightbulb...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

3. Re: Noose in Bubba Watson's Garage was actuall a door pull, attached to the garage door, that had been there since 2019

Quote Originally Posted by mindless lemming View Post
    You should hear how many it takes to change a lightbulb...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah. It's not like they were there to arrest Roger Stone or something. I guess they have no real cases to work on these days.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Yeah. It's not like they were there to arrest Roger Stone or something. I guess they have no real cases to work on these days.
    Did any have scuba gear on?

5. Re: Noose in Bubba Watson's Garage was actuall a door pull, attached to the garage door, that had been there since 2019

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Did any have scuba gear on?
    Didn't see any, but it looked like a few had on their bullshit boots, though. They came prepared.

It looks like Bubba went on the speaking tour to talk about the oppressive act. The audience for the View and Don Lemon are bastions for NASCAR fans, so...it only makes sense that they would get dibs on the tragic tale.

Al Sharpton (of course!) is actually making the case that the garage door pull with the loop at the bottom of it was DEFINITELY "a noose" and even though the garage door pull with a loop at the bottom of it has been in that particular stall for over a year...someone within NASCAR conspired to put Bubba there to "send a message."

This is real life and there's one person to blame for it all. Ask 2byNight to take off his mask and tell you who that person is.

President Trump was right again.

Fake noose.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bubba got sucked into this by NASCAR. Once the ball got rolling he could hardly be expected not to participate. Now his reputation may suffer because of a rush to judgement that he did not drive. I wish he didn't seem to feel like a degree of face saving was required. He's as much a victim of the over-reaction as he would have been if it were a real hate crime.

Let's all be thankful it was not real, celebrate the fact we came together, forget about it and move forward together.

That's all that needs to be said.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Bubba got sucked into this by NASCAR. Once the ball got rolling he could hardly be expected not to participate. Now his reputation may suffer because of a rush to judgement that he did not drive. I wish he didn't seem to feel like a degree of face saving was required. He's as much a victim of the over-reaction as he would have been if it were a real hate crime.

Let's all be thankful it was not real, celebrate the fact we came together, forget about it and move forward together.

That's all that needs to be said.
    To be fair to Bubba it doesn't appear he drove this but was along for the ride. Since the investigation he has been pretty straight.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I hope they suspend him from the circuit. Personally I've never sat through an entire race because the ability to turn left doesn't excite me, but a lot of my friends are/were NASCAR fans.
    Why on earth should he be suspended???

I donīt understand those calling for Wallace to be banned from the circuit. How about getting informed on the issue before speaking?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    I donīt understand those calling for Wallace to be banned from the circuit. How about getting informed on the issue before speaking?
    Ah, the classic "shoot first, ask questions later." ... Bc