Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

kaepernick, Adams, or Brown?

Seems like the ravens are front runners to either sign Kaepernick, trade for Adams, or sign Antonio Brown. I think most likely to happen is sign Brown, trade for Adams and than sign Kaepernick. I’m all for Kaepernick getting a second chance but think he burned his bridges when he made that comment about Biscotti and Ray Lewis. I also think the ravens are committed to RG3 as a back up,

Re: kaepernick, Adams, or Brown?

Wat?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by apple1088 View Post
    Seems like the ravens are front runners to either sign Kaepernick, trade for Adams, or sign Antonio Brown. I think most likely to happen is sign Brown, trade for Adams and than sign Kaepernick. I’m all for Kaepernick getting a second chance but think he burned his bridges when he made that comment about Biscotti and Ray Lewis. I also think the ravens are committed to RG3 as a back up,
    Read this classic mystery novel for the answer to your question :

... Bc

I don’t think any of them will happen I’m just saying what is most likely to happen. I keep seeing articles that say ravens are favored to.....

Can we please stop this crapernick crap before I puke all over my brand new stilettos

We won't sign Kap or Brown.

Adams will cost too much imo. None of these will happen

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

7. Re: kaepernick, Adams, or Brown?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Can we please stop this crapernick crap before I puke all over my brand new stilettos
    Pictures. We need pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Pictures. We need pictures.

Blog Entries

Of the three, I think Antonio Brown is the most likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

In order of preference I want Adams then Brown (because they're starters) followed by Kaepernick.

In order of likelihood I'd say Adams, then Kaepernick and then Brown a long way behind.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Of the three, I think Antonio Brown is the most likely.
    I don't see any way in hell we sign Brown, under any circumstance. And I mean, if every WR tests positive for Covid and is out, and we have to play for the division in 3 days, I still think they leave AB alone.

People have already started obvious reasons for why Kap and AB won't happen, so let's take a look at Adams for a second.

I don't see it happening because we have ET and Clark emerged as a starter and signed for 3 years at 16M. So we going to bench the young 5M a year safety AND add Adam's cap hit? The speculation is he'll be around 14M a year based on other top safeties, around what Thomas makes. We're paying ET 10M salary with a 5M dead money hit each year. Theoretically, if we cut ET, we'd just be eating his dead money for the next 3 years. I don't see that at being worth it, especially if we trade a draft pick. Lastly, there are way more desperate teams willing to through picks at it that would be getting a much bigger upgrade than Adams over ET.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk