Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Appreciate history!

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Remember, the NFL blackballed Kaep by force, and you all loved it. If racists are bad for business, then so be it lol.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I'll be honest, I don't get the issue with owners not wanting to higher a guy that protest something at work in uniform if they think it's bad for their business

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Lol I don't need attention from you guys. I like to use this forum to express what I'm feeling, just like you guys do.

Also why would I want attention when black people are getting attention worldwide? Enjoy this time my brother! No need to feel bitter or whatever. Go outside and enjoy the freedom that's ringing through the air!

You keep projecting this anger.

No one here is angry. No want wanted kap out of the mil because he is black (I mean seriously, do you realize how stupid that sounds when the league is majority black)

Just because you have anger, doesn’t mean everyone else does.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post

No one here is angry. No want wanted kap out of the mil because he is black (I mean seriously, do you realize how stupid that sounds when the league is majority black)

If thinking that I'm angry helps you sleep at night then so be it, but I'm getting to live through what may be one of the greatest periods of change in America. People that are significantly older than me, say they haven't felt this kind of momentum in decades bro, decades! Not only are making strides with regards to civil liberties, but progressives are starting to consistently beat establishment DNC cronies in primaries.

Think about it! We have a legitimate chance to take out Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi in one fell swoop. Despite all of that has happened in 2020, I'm a proud husband and dad who is blessed to have a job during coronavirus. I'm beyond blessed my brother. I consider it a privilege to be able to live and see this type of change. I couldn't be mad or angry at the world even if I wanted to. God has been too good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post

lolol bro I feel sad for y'all with the fake viewpoints you conjure up. Quote anyone on this board or in real life that EVER said keep was out of the league cuz he was black. I'll be waiting....

I hope you all are appreciating this unprecedented time in United States history. Never before have so many of the public artifacts of this countries racist history been so swiftly removed. Let's go over it:

1. Juneteenth becoming acknowledged everywhere
    2. The confederate flag being banned everywhere
    3. Statue depictions of racist leaders going down everywhere
    4. Companies forced to rid themselves of the racists that dwell within thier ranks
    5. Racists being exposed left and right on the street
    6. No knock raids have been abolished in Kentucky
    7. Colorado governor gets rid of qualified immunity
    8. Every sport from Football to Nascar has been forced to bend the knee towards acknowledging racial injustice

It is a new day my friends, and I believe this is just the beginning. Change is coming, and whether you agree with it or not, I hope you can take the time to breathe in and acknowledge what a momentous time you're living in.

As they say "what a time to be alive!!"

It is certainly a moment, maybe historical but we will see in November. Can the movement sustain itself beyond then, that will be a huge test.

Blog Entries

If thinking that I'm angry helps you sleep at night then so be it, but I'm getting to live through what may be one of the greatest periods of change in America. People that are significantly older than me, say they haven't felt this kind of momentum in decades bro, decades! Not only are making strides with regards to civil liberties, but progressives are starting to consistently beat establishment DNC cronies in primaries.

Think about it! We have a legitimate chance to take out Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi in one fell swoop. Despite all of that has happened in 2020, I'm a proud husband and dad who is blessed to have a job during coronavirus. I'm beyond blessed my brother. I consider it a privilege to be able to live and see this type of change. I couldn't be mad or angry at the world even if I wanted to. God has been too good to me.
    I thought only white people had privilege?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I thought only white people had privilege?
    Have I ever even written the term white privilege on this board?

Blog Entries

Have I ever even written the term white privilege on this board?

It was a joke. Lighten up Francis

I didn’t want to make a new thread, but I was thinking, and wanted a few different viewpoints on why it is, that by and large(not an absolute term) Asians are unaffected by racism.
    Why does racism primarily affect our black brothers and sisters? This line of thinking doesn’t correspond well with the white supremacy arguments being tossed around now. I even find that racism against the Latinos among us is rapidly disappearing.

Does anyone have an explanation they would like to share or does anyone believe that my interpretation is incorrect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm beyond blessed my brother. I consider it a privilege to be able to live and see this type of change. I couldn't be mad or angry at the world even if I wanted to. God has been too good to me.
    Im sure you don’t see the irony here. You are blessed, yet proudly and vocally supporting groups trying to tear down this nation and fundamentally transform it because they believe it was illegitimately founded and is irredeemable. You think they will be happy only with statues of slave holders??? Nope then it will be on to next thing and the next with the final goal being destruction of the constitution as we know it because of negative liberties. If you do t think that’s the goal you are hopelessly naive

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Im sure you don’t see the irony here. You are blessed, yet proudly and vocally supporting groups trying to tear down this nation and fundamentally transform it because they believe it was illegitimately founded and is irredeemable.
    Clearly his life is an exception and not the norm.

Despite all of that has happened in 2020, I'm a proud husband and dad who is blessed to have a job during coronavirus. I'm beyond blessed my brother. I consider it a privilege to be able to live and see this type of change. I couldn't be mad or angry at the world even if I wanted to. God has been too good to me.
    How have you managed to succeed in the face of the overwhelming oppression that white supremacy has visited upon you?

Why are you blessed, where others are cursed?

Specifically... why do you think it might be?