Page 1 of 25 123 ... LastLast

Appreciate history!

I hope you all are appreciating this unprecedented time in United States history. Never before have so many of the public artifacts of this countries racist history been so swiftly removed. Let's go over it:

1. Juneteenth becoming acknowledged everywhere
    2. The confederate flag being banned everywhere
    3. Statue depictions of racist leaders going down everywhere
    4. Companies forced to rid themselves of the racists that dwell within thier ranks
    5. Racists being exposed left and right on the street
    6. No knock raids have been abolished in Kentucky
    7. Colorado governor gets rid of qualified immunity
    8. Every sport from Football to Nascar has been forced to bend the knee towards acknowledging racial injustice

It is a new day my friends, and I believe this is just the beginning. Change is coming, and whether you agree with it or not, I hope you can take the time to breathe in and acknowledge what a momentous time you're living in.

As they say "what a time to be alive!!"

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Re: Appreciate history!

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I hope you all are appreciating this unprecedented time in United States history. Never before have so many of the public artifacts of this countries racist history been so swiftly removed. Let's go over it:

4. Companies forced to rid themselves of the racists that dwell within thier ranks
    8. Every sport from Football to Nascar has been forced to bend the knee towards acknowledging racial injustice

It is a new day my friends, and I believe this is just the beginning. Change is coming, and whether you agree with it or not, I hope you can take the time to breathe in and acknowledge what a momentous time you're living in.

Just curious, how far until you are happy?

Should it be a crime to say anything that disagrees with the mob?
    Should we abolish all history that had anything to do with slavery? Including renaming thus country?
    Change all currency, since most figures on money were alive during slavery?
    What about reparations? Should we confiscate all wealth from whites and give it to blacks?

And where does it end? Should any relatives to crimes in the past, be punished in the future?

I would hope their tear down all MLK statues as well, as despite the good he did for civil rights, he was a own philanderer and adulterer. I find adulterers to be in the same moral category as racists.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Just curious, how far until you are happy?

Should it be a crime to say anything that disagrees with the mob?
    Should we abolish all history that had anything to do with slavery? Including renaming thus country?
    Change all currency, since most figures on money were alive during slavery?
    What about reparations? Should we confiscate all wealth from whites and give it to blacks?

And where does it end? Should any relatives to crimes in the past, be punished in the future?
    Absolutely not. I'm a staunch believer in freedom of speech, but if you get caught saying things like "only elite whites should have such and such" you should expect to not be free from societal pressure.

No, just put it in a museum. No need to publicly display anyone who treated black people like mules.

No, I don't see the need for any currency change

I think you suffer from what most people suffer from. It's called a "scarcity mindset." In order for black people to gain something, I have to lose something. It's ridiculous. The greatest trick this country ever pulled on it's people is that we don't have the money. Don't fall for it.

I didn't understand the wording of the last one. Are you saying like if my grandpa raped someone in the past, should I go to jail for it in the future?

Blog Entries

I actually think this should be a holiday. But isn't this going to have the opposite affect you're looking for? It's going to celebrate a day where HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of white people died to end slavery and free black people?

2. The confederate flag being banned everywhere, 3. Statue depictions of racist leaders going down everywhere
    Stupid for 2 reasons. 1) Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it and 2) We act as if the only thing the people were fighting for was slavery and the only thing they ever did in their life was fight in this war.

We need to get off our moral high horse and stop acting like we're so morally superior to everyone and revising history to conform to our morals now.

Racial cleansing by force. Sounds familiar, not surprising you enjoy this one.

And on this forum too...

I still see a need for them in certain circumstances, but if it's a choice between them everywhere and none at all, I'll take none at all.

Racial cleansing by force. Sounds familiar, not surprising you enjoy this one either.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I actually think this should be a holiday. But isn't this going to have the opposite affect you're looking for? It's going to celebrate a day where HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of white people died to end slavery and free black people?

Stupid for 2 reasons. 1) Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it and 2) We act as if the only thing the people were fighting for was slavery and the only thing they ever did in their life was fight in this war.

We need to get off our moral high horse and stop acting like we're so morally superior to everyone and revising history to conform to our morals now.

Racial cleansing by force. Sounds familiar, not surprising you enjoy this one.

And on this forum too...

I still see a need for them in certain circumstances, but if it's a choice between them everywhere and none at all, I'll take none at all.

Racial cleansing by force. Sounds familiar, not surprising you enjoy this one either.
    Remember, the NFL blackballed Kaep by force, and you all loved it. If racists are bad for business, then so be it lol.

Remember, the NFL blackballed Kaep by force, and you all loved it. If racists are bad for business, then so be it lol.

You have a vivid imagination.

Blog Entries

Ladies and gentlemen we have Filthy/MV lite here...

Blog Entries

Change is good. A paradigm shift is occurring right before our very eyes. Not sure what's on the other side, but I'm ready for it.

They blackballed me also. Not one team would return my calls. I didn’t see you getting too upset. You must be a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    You have a vivid imagination.
    He is crying for attention. Claims to be happy that we have fascists overthrowing this country. But he probably lives in a bubble

At least we now know who the fascists are.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    He is crying for attention. Claims to be happy that we have fascists overthrowing this country. But he probably lives in a bubble

At least we now know who the fascists are.
    Lol I don't need attention from you guys. I like to use this forum to express what I'm feeling, just like you guys do.

Also why would I want attention when black people are getting attention worldwide? Enjoy this time my brother! No need to feel bitter or whatever. Go outside and enjoy the freedom that's ringing through the air!