Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: The concept of race is a social contsruct

Two things can be true....praying for my enemies and fighting for justice don't have to be mutually exclusive. We can multitask lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    So much for Isiah 1:17 right? Lol remember Jesus himself said rent unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's, so if the Government ask you to pay up, then it is your God given duty to pay up lol

So were Germans under a mandate from God to pay for the building of ovens?

Or have you maybe not thought this whole thing through?

Two things can be true....praying for my enemies and fighting for justice don't have to be mutually exclusive. We can multitask lol

Maybe if you weren't trying to loot your neighbors while pretending this represents justice, you wouldn't have enemies.
    Last edited by owknows; 06-21-2020 at 09:52 AM.

Blog Entries

So much for Isiah 1:17 right? Lol remember Jesus himself said rent unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's, so if the Government ask you to pay up, then it is your God given duty to pay up lol

You’re an idiot

Who are your enemies?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Who are your enemies?
    Those who stand in the way of justice. But as you can see, my enemies are becoming less and less by the day. I gotta tell ya, I've been sitting pretty watching my enemies have thier voice and power strangled and choked out. The power that racism used to have is becoming shriveled like salt on a slug lol.

We're finally at the day where we can laugh and completely ignore those who have racist fantasies of keeping racist statues up. Lol we don't care if you created a football team like Jerry Richardson. If you were on the wrong side of history, then you have no place in our future!!!

I'll say this too lol. You wanna know how a change is coming? White people are fighting against white people. It's happened twice in our nation's history (civil war and world war 2). And guess what happened both times lol.....the most precious advances against oppressive racist regimes were made.

Well it's happening again. Hundreds of thousands of people with your skin tone are fighting on the behalf of what's right, even if it's against other white people. And just like clockwork, statues are being torn down, laws are being enacted, corporations are bending the knee. It's a glorious time to be on the right side of history, and it would be great to have you guys on board! Don't let the justice train pass you by!

Blog Entries

Those who stand in the way of justice. But as you can see, my enemies are becoming less and less by the day. I gotta tell ya, I've been sitting pretty watching my enemies have thier voice and power strangled and choked out. The power that racism used to have is becoming shriveled like salt on a slug lol.

We're finally at the day where we can laugh and completely ignore those who have racist fantasies of keeping racist statues up. Lol we don't care if you created a football team like Jerry Richardson. If you were on the wrong side of history, then you have no place in our future!!!

Ok. You’re not serious, you are 100% trolling. Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    So were Germans under a mandate from God to pay for the building of ovens?

Or have you maybe not thought this whole thing through?
    Lol no, I just thought that if you could use the Bible to justify pacifism, then I could too...

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Ok. You’re not serious, you are 100% trolling. Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
    Lol how could I be trolling when I'm talking about what's ACTUALLY happening in the real world? Owners statues are coming down and laws are being changed lolol. What is there to troll about lol?

Blog Entries

Lol how could I be trolling when I'm talking about what's ACTUALLY happening in the real world? Owners statues are coming down and laws are being changed lolol. What is there to troll about lol?

Are you asking if I am lol’ing?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Are you asking if I am lol’ing?
    No I'm asking you how do you define trolling? I don't think I'm trolling because I'm referencing events that are actually taking place as we speak. But I understand that you may see it differently