Page 198 of 240 FirstFirst ... 196197198199200 ... LastLast
Results 2,365 to 2,376 of 2872
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: A closer look at Miles Boykin

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Would love to discuss it or help show you how to make the gifs. But, i don't have the time to make those gifs.....and I seriously doubt posting gifs is necessary because if you remember this thread, people will believe whatever they want gifs or stats won't change that.

I thought gifs/stats posted in this thread showed that already, except it happen on deep and short routes and imho the cause is undisciplined QB passing fundamentals.

That could work, why not? I get the sense that Roman/Urban don't press Lamar or coach Lamar hard like his mother or Petrino did.
    I think we're pretty much on the same page

I hate to be that guy but……

Jason La Canfora
    @JasonLaCanfora
    Execs from multiple teams tell me
    @Ravens
    seeking to deal WR Miles Boykin, a 3rd rnd pick in '19. Need cap space and have drafted slew of WR in recent years. Boykin fully healed from freak weight room finger injury from 2021. Had excellent combine and strong metrics. Deal likely

Whatever happens, this thread was legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Whatever happens, this thread was legendary
    Facts. One of the best RSR threads of all time 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post

Jason La Canfora
    @JasonLaCanfora
    @Ravens
    seeking to deal WR Miles Boykin, a 3rd rnd pick in '19. Need cap space and have drafted slew of WR in recent years. Boykin fully healed from freak weight room finger injury from 2021. Had excellent combine and strong metrics. Deal likely
    It's LaCanfora so that tells me the Ravens are going to sign him to an extension. It 's going to be another James Hurst WTF contract for far too much money. Can you imagine how heated this thread would get if they were actually paying him?

Jason La Canfora
    @JasonLaCanfora
    @Ravens
    IF Decosta can deal Boykin, makes me wonder how in the hell could they not have gotten draft picks for Tavon Young who has been a much more impactful player in his career.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    IF Decosta can deal Boykin, makes me wonder how in the hell could they not have gotten draft picks for Tavon Young who has been a much more impactful player in his career.
    I think they respect/love Tavon so much they wanted to give him a chance to pick his next team. Similar to what Seattle did with wagner.

His bloated salary

9. Re: A closer look at Miles Boykin

I think they respect/love Tavon so much they wanted to give him a chance to pick his next team. Similar to what Seattle did with wagner.
    or they want him to test the market and potentially bring him back on an even friendlier team deal

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    or they want him to test the market and potentially bring him back on an even friendlier team deal
    Hard to do that if you traded the guy. I agree, this is the answer.
    I also agree about the bloated salary comment and why he couldn’t be dealt…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was probably tailored to creating cap space sooner rather than later. We must be going after someone or revisiting that Lamar deal.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Facts. One of the best RSR threads of all time 100%.
    "Chris Redman is our future, baby!"