Page 226 of 240 FirstFirst ... 224225226227228 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,712 of 2872

Re: A closer look at Miles Boykin

okay but seriously there's an article on Miles from a Steelers fan site and this is the opening paragraph, and it's too amazing not to share:

The Pittsburgh Steelers knew they needed some veteran experience in a young wide receiver group. That’s a important reason why the team added Miles Boykin in free agency.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    okay but seriously there's an article on Miles from a Steelers fan site and this is the opening paragraph, and it's too amazing not to share:

The Pittsburgh Steelers knew they needed some veteran experience in a young wide receiver group. That’s a important reason why the team added Miles Boykin in free agency.

They needed someone to block down field for Najee

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    They needed someone to block down field for Najee
    All jokes aside...that could actually be the difference between a 10 yard gain and a 25 yard one. We've seen it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    All jokes aside...that could actually be the difference between a 10 yard gain and a 25 yard one. We've seen it.
    Championship!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Championship!
    Absolutely! New team, same exaggerated accomplishments!

He always has been a plus blocker. GiveLikely his blocking ability and fans would be calling for extending a rookie. In the right situation he can be a decent wr. Here was not the right place. There was a reason we got him with a mid round pick. He is decent but has a low upside.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post
    He [Boykin] is decent but has a low upside.
    Exactly the opposite. Boykin's athletic profile gives him a very high ceiling.
    If there's a problem, it's that route-running and/or football IQ give him a low floor.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    If there's a problem, it's that route-running and/or football IQ give him a low floor.

ok so at this point i'm basically filibustering this thread until it hits 300, but did you know that there's a dog breed called a Boykin Spaniel? they are also called swamp poodles. state dog of South Carolina.

also Boykin destroyed the combine. if you could download Jerry Rice's brain into that body this would've been a much shorter debate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    @HoodieRamey: Steve Young was COOKING talking about the Ravens offense and Lamar Jackson https://t.co/GFZrKuosCU

https://twitter.com/HoodieRamey/stat...67569936633856

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    ok so at this point i'm basically filibustering this thread until it hits 300, but did you know that there's a dog breed called a Boykin Spaniel? they are also called swamp poodles. state dog of South Carolina.

also Boykin destroyed the combine. if you could download Jerry Rice's brain into that body this would've been a much shorter debate.
    Shiiiiit, this thread pays the fucking bills. Muthfucka don’t even play for the Ravens and this thread is still alive. The irony is he plays for the Steelers, which ups the ante that this thread will stick around for the foresable future.

Boykin Spaniel? I knew the dude dogged his routes, but bloody hell…

Tony Mandarich killed the combine…

Fuck it… life, death, taxes…. And the Miles Boykin thread.

And yes, do I contribute to the effigy of shame? Yes. I wallow in it like a fucking pig. Just to be a reminder to the clowns that refused to admit the piece of shit. But I never bring the fucker back I want it to die a natural death. Besides, my book the definitive “Thread of Dread: A Closer Look at Miles Boykin” is still in production. I am hoping to sell two copies and get Ed and Jim to sign them so I can put them on eBay and get $10.

Dreams my friends, dreams…

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Shiiiiit, this thread pays the fucking bills. Muthfucka don’t even play for the Ravens and this thread is still alive. The irony is he plays for the Steelers, which ups the ante that this thread will stick around for the foresable future.

Boykin Spaniel? I knew the dude dogged his routes, but bloody hell…

Tony Mandarich killed the combine…

Fuck it… life, death, taxes…. And the Miles Boykin thread.

And yes, do I contribute to the effigy of shame? Yes. I wallow in it like a fucking pig. Just to be a reminder to the clowns that refused to admit the piece of shit. But I never bring the fucker back I want it to die a natural death. Besides, my book the definitive “Thread of Dread: A Closer Look at Miles Boykin” is still in production. I am hoping to sell two copies and get Ed and Jim to sign them so I can put them on eBay and get $10.

Dreams my friends, dreams…
    Get Myles to sign it while posing in a steelers uniform