Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Re: Most DC police thinking of quitting

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Just to remind you that the establishment is completely different from the progressive wing of the DNC, Bernie called for higher paid, well trained officers. Defunding the police was never what people with a brain wanted. It was a stupid talking point picked up by republicans and spread like wildfire when most black people don't even want it.
    I see how this works.

ANTIFA/BLM calls for defunding the police. The public thinks this is idiotic.

Damned Republicans.....
    Last edited by owknows; 06-25-2020 at 12:24 PM.

Why isn't the Democrat Party coming out against ANTIFA and (Some) Black Lives Matter and their tactics? Why isn't it disavowing them?

Quote Originally Posted by mikezpen View Post
    Why isn't the Democrat Party coming out against ANTIFA and (Some) Black Lives Matter and their tactics? Why isn't it disavowing them?
    Because all leftists support genocide and coercion through violence.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Because all leftists support genocide and coercion through violence.
    lolol

Seattle is just the latest example of the incompetence of Democrats.They aren't qualified to run much of anything.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Re: Most DC police thinking of quitting

Seattle is just the latest example of the incompetence of Democrats.They aren't qualified to run much of anything.
    mike, Seattle, along with San Francisco and Washington, D.C., were three of the top cities in the U.S. to see and celebrate for their unique American qualities.
    It hurts my old heart to look at what has been done to them.
    I'm glad the wife and I visited during their heydays and saw what American ingenuity, know-how, and productivity, brought to the interest of others wanting to visit (and spend money of course).
    While there is a germ of truth in Political Correctness, it is overwhelmed by bad behavior and the shrinking of politicians not wanting to stand up for Right, but giving in to the expediency of the times just to be re-elected. It is so ... Bc

I was a Democrat in my early years of voting when they stood for civil rights, environment, consumer protection, etc. They were also for America. But then they were also pathetic against the encroaching Soviet Union which caused me to vote for Ronald Reagan in 1980, and I've stayed Republican.

In recent years, they have caved to their growing extremist wing which dictates their positions, now.Those people would destroy the America I know.I despise the America the Democrats would give us. And I'm very frightened that many people don't know what that America will look like till it's too late.

I was a Democrat in my early years of voting when they stood for civil rights, environment, consumer protection, etc. They were also for America. But then they were also pathetic against the encroaching Soviet Union which caused me to vote for Ronald Reagan in 1980, and I've stayed Republican.

In recent years, they have caved to their growing extremist wing which dictates their positions, now.Those people would destroy the America I know.I despise the America the Democrats would give us. And I'm very frightened that many people don't know what that America will look like till it's too late.
    Yeah... I don't think there's really a whole lot of labor union guys who consider themselves strong advocates of the right of people to use the wrong bathroom, or of the right of men in dresses to read stories to children in the public library, or the right of people to sneak across our borders, or the right of people to freeload forever on a system to designed to help people through a tough time, or the right of people to demand that others pay for their healthcare, or the right of people to declare that they are entitled to $350,000 because someone they never met once owned someone else they've never met...

I'm pretty sure the democrats left Union Joe Lunchbox long ago...

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Yeah... I don't think there's really a whole lot of labor union guys who consider themselves strong advocates of the right of people to use the wrong bathroom, or of the right of men in dresses to read stories to children in the public library, or the right of people to sneak across our borders, or the right of people to freeload forever on a system to designed to help people through a tough time, or the right of people to demand that others pay for their healthcare, or the right of people to declare that they are entitled to $350,000 because someone they never met once owned someone else they've never met...

I'm pretty sure the democrats left Union Joe Lunchbox long ago...
    As a proud 3rd generation Union labor worker ....I’m absolutely, 100% against everything you listed. Lol. What decent human wouldn’t be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk