Thread: C-Mac

C-Mac

I didnt hear his name called once today.

That is a good thing, b/c it means his coverage was great. Dare I say shutdown corner??

Would anyone who was at the game care to weigh in on his coverage of the ATL WRs today?
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Re: C-Mac

And Samari Rolle still sucks, unfortunately. If that guy was even half of what we expected when we signed him, no one would pass on this team.

3 things

1) The Falcons WRs are not that great. Average is the word.

2) Vick is a pretty bad passer.

and most of all

3) Why on earth would anyone even consider throwing to CMacs side when Rolle is on the other side?
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

I may be looking a little far ahead in my crystal ball, but when the Ravens meet the Colts in Baltimore for the AFC Championship game on January 21st, Rolle will be like that guy from Denver a couple weeks ago when the Colts played them. Manning making constant passes to Reggie Wayne while Bailey was bored on the other side. Rolle has just totally lost it. The sad thing is they aren't going to sit him. Hopefully they're looking at cutting him loose after the season. Anyone know the cap hit consequence for such action? Wasn't his bonus 12 million? That would make the hit 8 million for the last 4 years of his contract unless they wait till June 1st & split it between 07 & 08. The guy is done.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!