Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 363738
    Blog Entries

Re: Renewed interest in Kaepernick?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I agree. But I think we talked about this earlier. I think he will get a big contract. Maybe the biggest one-3 yr deal with guaranteed $$$$. But I don’t expect him to play. Probably get an injury, or claim racist comments scared him from playing.
    With a salary cap, teams aren't going to pay him a lot, not knowing what he has left and he's so full of himself, he'll demand starting money. As someone said earlier, it would be detrimental to his cause to try out for a team and fail. He'd much rather continue to play the victim of a blackballing than to possibly not make a team due to his declining talent.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    With a salary cap, teams aren't going to pay him a lot, not knowing what he has left and he's so full of himself, he'll demand starting money. As someone said earlier, it would be detrimental to his cause to try out for a team and fail. He'd much rather continue to play the victim of a blackballing than to possibly not make a team due to his declining talent.
    The nfl will make a new rule. Like the Rooney rule. But the kap cap. Teams that sign a social justice warrior won’t go against cap space.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    The nfl will make a new rule. Like the Rooney rule. But the kap cap. Teams that sign a social justice warrior won’t go against cap space.
    I'm guessing the team that would sign him would be crucified by the media if they had to cut him.