Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Republican Convention - No Social Distancing or Masks

Well now, if you choose to take your boat out on the Chesapeake Bay with full knowledge that a storm is brewing, you don't deserve to be rescued by the Coast Guard when things go bad because you are an utter moron. Anyone who chooses to go to a crowded indoor space with no social distancing wearing no masks in the middle of a pandemic is an utter moron, hence the reason Trump wants you to sign a no liability waiver. lf the democrats hold the same style convention I would say the exact same thing. Does anyone here actually believe it is safe to go given the conditions? I don't mean low risk - this would be a high risk situation imho.

2. Re: Republican Convention - No Social Distancing or Masks

I hear that the DNC is just going to mail their convention and Biden's debate participation in. No worries there. They've got it covered.

Re: Republican Convention - No Social Distancing or Masks

I'm sure the attendees will be perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Well now, if you choose to take your boat out on the Chesapeake Bay with full knowledge that a storm is brewing, you don't deserve to be rescued by the Coast Guard when things go bad because you are an utter moron. Anyone who chooses to go to a crowded indoor space with no social distancing wearing no masks in the middle of a pandemic is an utter moron, hence the reason Trump wants you to sign a no liability waiver. lf the democrats hold the same style convention I would say the exact same thing. Does anyone here actually believe it is safe to go given the conditions? I don't mean low risk - this would be a high risk situation imho.
    You haven't heard? They are calling it the RNP, republican national protest -- everyone knows protesting is healthy and the wuhan virus knows how to avoid them........

Quote Originally Posted by RFChuck View Post
    You haven't heard? They are calling it the RNP, republican national protest -- everyone knows protesting is healthy and the wuhan virus knows how to avoid them........
    I have no doubt the protests around the country are going to increase coronavirus cases. Most of the protesters seem to be young people, therefore, they may be asymptomatic or it has little effect upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'm sure the attendees will be perfectly fine.
    I'm not sure if you mean that in jest or if you actually believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I hear that the DNC is just going to mail their convention and Biden's debate participation in. No worries there. They've got it covered.
    The DNC is in serious jeopardy because they cannot effectively campaign in these conditions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RFChuck View Post
    The DNC can all cram down in Joe Biden's basement sniffing each others hair through their masks

I'm not sure if you mean that in jest or if you actually believe that.
    I believe they will be fine. I'm not sure they need you to worry for them.

I have no doubt the protests around the country are going to increase coronavirus cases. Most of the protesters seem to be young people, therefore, they may be asymptomatic or it has little effect upon them.
    Yeah... it will only kill their boomer parents when they go back home to their parents' basements.

Small loss... amirite?

(sigh)

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I believe they will be fine. I'm not sure they need you to worry for them.
    I'm not worried for them as I believe anyone who goes to that type of venue takes on their own risk and if they get sick, well thats on them for their stupidity. I am concerned over others they may infect.

I'm not worried for them as I believe anyone who goes to that type of venue takes on their own risk and if they get sick, well that's on them for their stupidity. I am concerned over others they may infect.
    Yes, it is on them if they get sick. You should continue to shelter in place and social distance if you are concerned.