Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Do you lose your PSL's if you get a season ticket refund because of the virus??

I already paid for my season tickets but I was wondering if you lose your PSL's if you request a refund for this season because of the virus. I really am not sure I trust the Ravens to have a plan in place to handle that many people during this virus outbreak. I really don't want to lose my PSL's. But I don't trust that the Ravens would not sell my PSL's if they had a chance. I may just not ask for a refund and just not go to the games then they can't do anything to my PSL's. Anybody that has any info on this please share. I really don't want to call the Ravens and get a song and dance answer. We know it is all about the mighty dollar to Steve and Dick Cass.

Re: Do you lose your PSL's if you get a season ticket refund because of the virus??

There is no way in hell they could do that. They would be up to their ears in lawsuits.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Re: Do you lose your PSL's if you get a season ticket refund because of the virus??

Just wait man. I wouldn't request any refund right now to be safe. I am in the same boat as you but I would imagine until we know how the NFL plans to proceed with attendance, if they have any attendance at all, nobody can really answer this question, including the Ravens ticket office. They aren't going to say "no fans" until the last possible moment IMO, so I am personally not expecting any real news about that for another month to two months.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    There is no way in hell they could do that. They would be up to their ears in lawsuits.
    If the NFL proceeds as normal w/ attendance (which, don't get me wrong, is totally not going to happen, it is about as likely as me scoring a date with Beyonce), I'd imagine all normal rules would apply and you'd lose your PSL if you didn't pay (or refunded it). I'm not sure I'd count on some COVID clause or something like that to save me if I didn't want to attend...but again, not going to happen.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

I don’t think the ravens are going to take a very hard line in this. Do they want to piss off half their fan base who are willing and able to pay for tickets when they could stay home and watch for free? I think they will try to make things as easy on everybody as the can. I could be wrong but we are nit talking about another Baltimore owner or even Mike Brown. Now there is an owner you can trust as far as you can throw him when it comes to doing the right thing and making a dollar.
    Last edited by Jfoh; 06-10-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 View View Post
    I already paid for my season tickets but I was wondering if you lose your PSL's if you request a refund for this season because of the virus. I really am not sure I trust the Ravens to have a plan in place to handle that many people during this virus outbreak. I really don't want to lose my PSL's. But I don't trust that the Ravens would not sell my PSL's if they had a chance. I may just not ask for a refund and just not go to the games then they can't do anything to my PSL's. Anybody that has any info on this please share. I really don't want to call the Ravens and get a song and dance answer. We know it is all about the mighty dollar to Steve and Dick Cass.
    Any request should be through email so whatever their response is, you have it in writing from them. However I can't imagine they team would enforce the normal rules, that if you don't purchase the tickets you lose PSLs. Especially with the team still struggling to sellout the stadium. No one is paying full price for PSLs right now, so I think you would be safe from the Ravens selling them right away if they did threaten to take them away.

With the amount of businesses going under I would assume anything or that NFL teams are somehow immune.

If the NFL offered me a refund of any kind right now I'd take it and deal with the consequences later.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 View View Post
    we live in a capitalist society, which is a good thing, and owning a professional football team is not a not-for-profit entity. i would say, football aside, bisciotti and Cass have been great corporate citizens.

Saw the Patriots are refunding season ticket money if you want. But they do not have PSL's involved in their tickets.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    If the NFL proceeds as normal w/ attendance (which, don't get me wrong, is totally not going to happen, it is about as likely as me scoring a date with Beyonce), I'd imagine all normal rules would apply and you'd lose your PSL if you didn't pay (or refunded it). I'm not sure I'd count on some COVID clause or something like that to save me if I didn't want to attend...but again, not going to happen.
    If they only have 30% attendance or whatever then 70% of the tickets will be refunded and it won't affect your PSLs at all. How they determine who can come and whether you can request some games or all games to attend or not is another matter. It is likely they already have a formula for this but don't want to announce anything until the amount of attendance that can happen is determined.

I got my tickets refunded a few months ago - I don't believe that there will be live football this season, and, even if there is, I'm not going to risk my life. Or leaves thousands of dollars in the Ravens bank account.

Even after the vaccine comes out, the Ravens will have an uphill climb to get fans back in the stands. I fully expect that I would be able to reactivate my PSL in 2021, should I decide that it would become safe again to attend Ravens games.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I got my tickets refunded a few months ago - I don't believe that there will be live football this season, and, even if there is, I'm not going to risk my life. Or leaves thousands of dollars in the Ravens bank account.

Even after the vaccine comes out, the Ravens will have an uphill climb to get fans back in the stands. I fully expect that I would be able to reactivate my PSL in 2021, should I decide that it would become safe again to attend Ravens games.
    I agree with you, that I don't think there will be a football season, I have paid for my tickets and if fans are not in the stands, I will let them keep my money if they offer some type of incentive like the Orioles have (125% credit). If they don't offer anything extra, I will just get a refund.

The NFL announced that teams will make their own attendance policies as far as number of fans in the stands.The Giants have announced that fans can skip this season without losing their PSLs, I believe the Ravens will do the same thing.