Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Do you lose your PSL's if you get a season ticket refund because of the virus??

Should just be a matter of time before the Ravens and other teams follow suit I would think.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...?partner=Yahoo
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Re: Do you lose your PSL's if you get a season ticket refund because of the virus??

Philadelphia Eagles deferring season ticket payment

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2...mpty-stadiums/
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

I also think it is unlikely we will be in the stands this year, but you never know. Our current situation here in Maryland is not too bad, however it is a shame a lot of the good decisions made by our governor so far may not be enough to get us through this. Given the deteriorating conditions in other parts of the country, and the possibility of folks from other states further infecting the populace in the Land of Pleasant Living, things here could get worse.

I have always found the Ravens to be a classy organization, so I suspect Steve B. to do the right thing for season ticket holders as it relates to the upcoming July 15 payment.

As for the other myriad of decisions to be made surrounding the upcoming season, I do not know whether individual teams will ultimately decide how this will be handled or if R̶o̶g̶e̶r̶ Jerry will ultimately make the call for the entire league. I'd bet on Jerry, but I do find it interesting that individual teams have already made some accommodations to their season ticket holders, so at least season ticket payment policies (and the delaying thereof) do not appear to be dictated by the league office at this point.

I will leave my thoughts there since I do not wish for Tony to put me on double-secret probation ............ [edited the political comment]

(It has been so long since I signed up for this website. I cannot remember if there is a prohibition on political comments or not).
    Last edited by Mista T; 07-01-2020 at 05:53 AM. Reason: politics

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    I also think it is unlikely we will be in the stands this year, but you never know. Our current situation here in Maryland is not too bad, however it is a shame a lot of the good decisions made by our governor so far may not be enough to get us through this. Given the deteriorating conditions in other parts of the country, and the possibility of folks from other states further infecting the populace in the Land of Pleasant Living, things here could get worse.

I have always found the Ravens to be a classy organization, so I suspect Steve B. to do the right thing for season ticket holders as it relates to the upcoming July 15 payment.

As for the other myriad of decisions to be made surrounding the upcoming season, I do not know whether individual teams will ultimately decide how this will be handled or if R̶o̶g̶e̶r̶ Jerry will ultimately make the call for the entire league. I'd bet on Jerry, but I do find it interesting that individual teams have already made some accommodations to their season ticket holders, so at least season ticket payment policies (and the delaying thereof) do not appear to be dictated by the league office at this point.

I will leave my thoughts there since I do not wish for Tony to put me on double-secret probation for criticizing our President on his handling of this pandemic.

(It has been so long since I signed up for this website. I cannot remember if there is a prohibition on political comments or not).
    Unfortunately, with people here going out of town to areas experiencing spikes, could be tough to keep it out.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    most likely scenario if they play at all is playing to empty stadiums

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Agreed. I've accepted I won't be at any games until 2021

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

My opinion:

99+% chance of empty NFL stadiums.

Anyone see the most recent chart on Florida, California, Arizona and Texas? That's 8 of the NFL's 30 stadiums in those "disaster-area" states.

I'm just hoping that the NFL picks up on Dr. Fauci's recommendation to implement a "bubble" to isolate the players & coaches. Otherwise, I have serious concern that even the TV-only games won't last very long into the season -- if played at all.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

They really need to put the players in a bubble but without playing everything at a locked down, neutral site like the NBA is doing that is really tough to do. It's going to be up to the players to be smart and keep themselves safe and I'm skeptical of them being able to do that, as we can see already with them totally ignoring the NFL and NFLPA advice to not hold workouts together.

Hope for the best, prepare for other outcomes...

I expect at minimum every team will have at least a few games where they have backups playing in place of key starters because of it.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Per PFT, preseason being cut in half

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/...809336321?s=20
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Sign a waiver to attend games that the seats that I signed a contract for to purchase aren't being made available due to tarping for advertising. Yeah.....Homie don't think so!!

They need to throw in the damn towel on fans attending already. Hell....there's players rights that still need to be figured out yet and if they want to risk themselves and their families much less putting asses in the seats and the league and owners having no liability.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...vid-19-waiver/
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!