Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Oct 26 Chargers host Saints?

You can register your interest to get tickets on the NFLUK website tonight but I'd suggest not bothering trying tonight. There's a mass load of traffic and the server can't handle it (it's absolutely awful) so it won't stay up long enough to fill in the form which has all sorts of hidden bits that appear if you select certain options. It's the usual poor effort and under-preparedness from the NFLUK internet staff.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

I have registered today,lastnight the server crashed under demand.
    A great new beginning.I can only hope the ticket allocation is handled by people and not laboratory monkeys this year.

An interesting view about the Saints should have been the visiting team.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

3. Re: Oct 26 Chargers host Saints?

Registered today, currently I dont plan on going. Went to London last year and it cost a bomb. However, I've registered incase circumstances change and I have a bit more cash.

Stockers-
    Are the USA folks being blocked for registration? I am registered with NFL UK. When I click on NFLUK.com/tickets, it has given me an error message for 2 days. I have no plans to come back but you never know.

http://members.home.nl/tasmaniandeviltaz/

I would have thought the NFL would be reluctant to take a home game from the Saints this soon.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    I would have thought the NFL would be reluctant to take a home game from the Saints this soon.
    Yes I cannot see how Goodell can say that it helps the people of Louisiana.
    It is taking a game from New Orleans.Playing an American football game in London is not going to be sending more tourists to New Orleans.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

I just recieved an email that I qualify to purchase tickets on 27 June for the Wembley match. I am willing to bet that these email notifications for tickets are quite easy to get these days (unlike last year). I cannot make it over this year so will anyone be needing tickets (UK Raven members only)? I would guess there is a way for someone to log on and make the purchase if they need the tickets.

I've got a ticket code as well and already have my ticket sorted so if anyone wants it just drop me a PM and I'll send you the code.

Toe, what you've been sent is just the code which gives you access to the pre-sale so you just need to forward it on and they'll log in to Ticketmaster with it.