Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Re: Gun Sales In May Hit Record — Again

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    LOL, fun? The main thing (my dear friend NCR), is that when the mob wants to burn your house down (note : they don't do it to their own property), they will skip yours or face the wrath of a free American citizen to protect what is his... Bc
    Americans are not allowed to protect what is theirs. If a mob comes to burn your house down and you shoot one of them, guess who’s going to jail for a long time?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

You a distance shooter?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    You a distance shooter?
    I haven't been, but it's something I want/plan to get in to. I just recently joined this place.

https://www.colemanscreek.com/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Americans are not allowed to protect what is theirs. If a mob comes to burn your house down and you shoot one of them, guess who’s going to jail for a long time?
    OK, but guess who won't be dead (?) The "mob" who would destroy you, your family, and your property, then would get the benefit of American justice (free lawyers at our expense). After all, who would be there to protect you after they "de-fund?"
    In the Old West, prior to Law and Order, there were vigilantes who meted out public "justice." Nobody f'd with men like these...

...or they'd get their @$$es shot off. The American West got tamed. Looks like we need them once again... Bc

Blog Entries

I'd rather go to jail than have my house burned down or get killed.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I haven't been, but it's something I want/plan to get in to. I just recently joined this place.

https://www.colemanscreek.com/

Very cool.

I dabble. 6.5 Creedmoor
    Have to drive all the way to WV for decent range time though, so it is an occasional pursuit.

My son in law is a competition 3-Gun shooter... and he's kinda got me into that lately.

Blog Entries

I dont think you'd go to jail for a long time. Well, I suppose it depends on where you are located.

In some states, you have an obligation to try and retreat (ie...someone is on your property, you have an obligation to go into your home and lock your doors, secure your windows, etc.

If someone starts to physically damage your house and threaten your life, that would likely fall under castle doctrine. You may be arrested and go to court, but any decent lawyer would have those charges dropped pretty quickly.

Honestly though...this right here is EXACTLY why I would never want to live in a city ever again. I'd rather live out in the boonies. Won't see any rioters or anything like that on my road. Plus, damn near everyone is armed out here.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Went and tried on a Canik 9mm today. Also shot a Walther PPQ. I may pick one of those up.

Side note - I was told by the guys at The Machine Gun Nest (my range in Frederick) that Maryland passed a new law last October stipulating business owners can apply for and get conceal carry licenses.

Anyone know anything about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I think I'd have to wait till somebody is physically in the house before firing. I have a .357 magnum and there w/b blood on the floor to prove they'd been inside my house and were thus a threat.It w/b pretty hard to make a case against me under those conditions I think. Don't think I'd have to fire more than a shot or two.

Quote Originally Posted by mikezpen View Post
    I think I'd have to wait till somebody is physically in the house before firing. I have a .357 magnum and there w/b blood on the floor to prove they'd been inside my house and were thus a threat.It w/b pretty hard to make a case against me under those conditions I think. Don't think I'd have to fire more than a shot or two.
    That's what I love about Alabama. "He needed killin," is a viable legal defense down here.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    That's what I love about Alabama. "He needed killin," is a viable legal defense down here.
    Darb - Your thoughts on Jeff Sessions getting crushed in the senate primary race last night?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    "Minute of Angle"

Basically a term showing the consistency of accuracy on multiple shots fired from a rifle.
    Oh, cool.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk