Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Gun Sales In May Hit Record — Again

So with all the craziness in the world going on, gun sales are up like 80% over last year.

With Biden's "BNGO" comment that they want to take guns, specifically AR15's, how well will that go over as November get's closer?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/gun-s...t-record-again

Re: Gun Sales In May Hit Record — Again

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So with all the craziness in the world going on, gun sales are up like 80% over last year.

With Biden's "BNGO" comment that they want to take guns, specifically AR15's, how well will that go over as November get's closer?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/gun-s...t-record-again
    I think the gun-control argument is closed shut for a generation.

I see A LOT of:

“If anyone wondered why we need AR15’s with 30 round magazines, your answer is right in front of you” posts on social media currently...

They aren’t totally wrong either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I see A LOT of:

“If anyone wondered why we need AR15’s with 30 round magazines, your answer is right in front of you” posts on social media currently...

Well if the cops aren’t going to protect your property.

Blog Entries

I see A LOT of:

Good luck finding one! I just ordered parts to build one, one place said certain parts “may ship in 1-4 months”.

Blog Entries

I see A LOT of:

I have always supported the 2nd amendment but was kind of on the fence about the need to own an AR15 or similar type gun. After this week, I think you can say I've fallen off that fence. Like blah3 said, if the politicians tell the cops to stand down, what choice do you have to protect your family and property? It's all on you.

I bought a Ruger Mark IV about 10 years ago before the gun laws got stricter. I wish I had gone with something more substantial at that time like a Glock or Beretta.

I wouldn't mind having a long gun, perhaps a shotgun a Mossburg or even an AR for SHTF type emergencies like a Katrina societal breakdown event.

What is it like buying a handgun in MD these days?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I bought a Ruger Mark IV about 10 years ago before the gun laws got stricter. I wish I had gone with something more substantial at that time like a Glock or Beretta.

I wouldn't mind having a long gun, perhaps a shotgun a Mossburg or even an AR for SHTF type emergencies like a Katrina societal breakdown event.

What is it like buying a handgun in MD these days?
    My guess would be a nightmare, but I’d start the process and hope there’s more inventory when you’re ready. I’ll see if I can’t get a friend in Md to comment on what you need to do. If you get an AR probably cheaper to build one.

My guess would be a nightmare, but I’d start the process and hope there’s more inventory when you’re ready. I’ll see if I can’t get a friend in Md to comment on what you need to do. If you get an AR probably cheaper to build one.
    I think you have to buy a license and you also have to take training. And of course background check by FBI. Used to be a waiting period, background check and fingerprints I think and then you went and picked it up and that was it. Still a lot but now there is the license which has a fee and paperwork I'm sure and then prove you had training. They are just making it harder to get one.

Blog Entries

I think you have to buy a license and you also have to take training. And of course background check by FBI. Used to be a waiting period, background check and fingerprints I think and then you went and picked it up and that was it. Still a lot but now there is the license which has a fee and paperwork I'm sure and then prove you had training. They are just making it harder to get one.
    Thank goodness I don’t live there! I have a concealed carry permit which means I can just walk in and buy a handgun cause I’ve already been finger printed etc for the FBI. If I didn’t, would just need a permit from the local sheriff after a background check and For an AR or shotgun just a quick background check at the store.

Man I hate Maryland, so glad I moved.

Thank goodness I don’t live there! I have a concealed carry permit which means I can just walk in and buy a handgun cause I’ve already been finger printed etc for the FBI. If I didn’t, would just need a permit from the local sheriff after a background check and For an AR or shotgun just a quick background check at the store.

Man I hate Maryland, so glad I moved.
    You know you live in a f'd up state when you are grateful to have Larry Hogan and he's as good as it gets.

Blog Entries

You know you live in a f'd up state when you are grateful to have Larry Hogan and he's as good as it gets.