Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Antifa - Are they the real domestic terror threat at this point in history?

I honestly couldn't watch any of this anymore after I saw a video of a man getting stabbed up protecting his store.

This whole country is on edge for a lot of reasons that we could discuss for days. The NASA thing could have been a great distracting or healing event, but that got news cycled out.

I told y'all, this feels like Gotham City in Christian Bale Batman 1.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Apparently the historic St John’s church in DC is now on fire.

It’s 205 years old and across the street from the White House.

Not sure if ANTIFA had anything to do with it so far. Regardless...this is terrorism. We’re under attack.

I’m ready for the military to roll up and blast these assholes into oblivion.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-31-2020 at 10:54 PM.

Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/MNPDNashville/st...066500/photo/1

It appears most of these rioters have an agenda

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

we haven't had peaceful protests in years. Antifa is a legit terror group, but they are not the reason the protest always turn into riots. Antifa isn't breaking into stores and looting them.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    It's unfortunate. These guys are mudding the waters. You have folks out in the street who are genuinely tried of this bullshit with these questionable and horrible decisions a few cops make. However, these Antifa dudes are lighting the match to ignite the riot. Then young poor kids run into the stores and start taking stuff.
    That's not what I'm seeing.

I'm seeing plenty of matches being lit by non-ANTIFA people.

I'm sure some of you guys still don't understand why folks are upset over this. It's like ground hog day.
    Nope. It's pretty clear why EVERYONE is upset over an innocent man dying. You don't have to placate the people who regularly post here. We "get it." We've always "gotten it." What most of us have a hard time rationalizing is the "let's steal, rob, assault everyone/everything in sight" reaction that we're all witnessing.

Democrat-run cities aren't burning because George Floyd died. They're burning because the scum-element of people who inhabit those cities want FREE Nike shoes, Louis Vitton purses and they want to "fuck shit up." They're morally depraved degenerates. The political leaders in these cities have let it happen.

At least this time, many police chiefs and other law enforcement types admit this was questionable at best.
    No. No. No. No. No.

Nobody anywhere is defending Chauvin. Nobody. Anywhere. Nobody is saying it's "questionable at best."

And if (Trump) doesn't make totally clear who he thinks the thugs are..I mean make it really clear....not that "some people say yada yada bullshit"...that he makes a clear distinction between citizens who are fed up with the police, or young immature kids looting...againts these burn the world down MF's.

If he doesn't, he might as well forget getting that magic percentage of the black vote he wants.
    It's not the President's job to explain the meaning behind a word that some people are looking to be offended by.

It's clear who the THUGS are. Anybody with a normal-functioning brain and 2 eyeballs can see it. No explanation is needed.

And if he doesn't make totally clear who he thinks the thugs are..I mean make it really clear....not that "some people say yada yada bullshit"...that he makes a clear distinction between citizens who are fed up with the police, or young immature kids looting...againts these burn the world down MF's.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thug is a loaded word. I've used it on this board and the irony is my target has been white kids.

I'll not use it again.

I don't see the peaceful George Floyd protestors black or white as "thugs". I see them as victims of the parasites using this incident to destroy stuff, sew mayhem, and incite violence.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 06-01-2020 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

I don't see the peaceful George Floyd protestors black or white as "thugs". I see them as victims of the parasites using this incident to destroy stuff, sew mayhem, and incite violence.
    The peaceful protesters aren't the problem.

The MEDIA is 100% intentionally trying to blur the lines between the actual protesters and the THUGS destroying these cities.

When you turn on the national news, you see correspondents standing in the middle of basically Winterfell being breached by the Night King's army with Drogon and Vicerion fighting in the sky and the commentators are talking about how peaceful the "demonstrators" are.

They do this for divisive political purposes. They do the same thing with immigrant/illegal immigrants. It's an old trick and it unfortunately works on perpetually stupid people.

There is clearly a CRIMINAL problem going on in these major cities. THAT is who everyone is bitching about (the looters, the arsonists, the people stopping tractor-trailers and stealing everything in them, the people beating the shit out of other people simply because, the people throwing bricks, etc). These people are THUGS. The actual definition the word is...a tough and violent man, esp a criminal. That's who these people are. They're not protesting. They're looking for any excuse to commit crimes and "fuck shit up."

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    The peaceful protesters aren't the problem.

The MEDIA is 100% intentionally trying to blur the lines between the actual protesters and the THUGS destroying these cities.

When you turn on the national news, you see correspondents standing in the middle of basically Winterfell being breached by the Night King's army with Drogon and Vicerion fighting in the sky and the commentators are talking about how peaceful the "demonstrators" are.

They do this for divisive political purposes. They do the same thing with immigrant/illegal immigrants. It's an old trick and it unfortunately works on perpetually stupid people.

There is clearly a CRIMINAL problem going on in these major cities. THAT is who everyone is bitching about (the looters, the arsonists, the people stopping tractor-trailers and stealing everything in them, the people beating the shit out of other people simply because, the people throwing bricks, etc). These people are THUGS. The actual definition the word is...a tough and violent man, esp a criminal. That's who these people are. They're not protesting. They're looking for any excuse to commit crimes and "fuck shit up."
    My favorite from the media is that they have SUCH a terrible time transitioning from calling these people rioters. Craziness and rioting started at about 8:30pm local... and the news was still calling them "protesters" at 11:30. C'mon man... the decent protesters left as soon as stuff started to go down. Then the liberal idiots locally started saying, "The Police started it when they launched tear gas into a peaceful protest... so we needed to violently react!". Okay... for one... it was total crap... they started throwing bricks at the police which is why tear gas was used... if you watched the news, it was SUPER obvious... but if you are just reading twitter or liberal/leftist blogs, then you will just be lied to. THEN my second favorite is that ALL of it was started by White Supremacists! They have the same picture of a proud boy posting in every city saying he was in YOUR city so you think that there was this group of white supremacists lurking around causing trouble. Here is the problem... WS are morons... they are absolutely the dumbest people on earth. You really think they went out to a rally that was majority black, and pretended to fit in... waited for the right time... then looted when absolutely NOBODY saw that... then tagged WS stuff in buildings just so everyone would know that their masterfully pulled off plot succeeded... which would let everyone know... so ultimately it failed? lol

This was ANTIFA... this was BLM... these are people that don't want to fix anything... they just want anarchy. I was willing to hear out BLM when they put their demands together to see what they wanted... they wanted every white person to just GIVE their house to black people that wanted them. Okay... were done here junior.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    My favorite from the media is that they have SUCH a terrible time transitioning from calling these people rioters. Craziness and rioting started at about 8:30pm local... and the news was still calling them "protesters" at 11:30. C'mon man... the decent protesters left as soon as stuff started to go down. Then the liberal idiots locally started saying, "The Police started it when they launched tear gas into a peaceful protest... so we needed to violently react!". Okay... for one... it was total crap... they started throwing bricks at the police which is why tear gas was used... if you watched the news, it was SUPER obvious... but if you are just reading twitter or liberal/leftist blogs, then you will just be lied to. THEN my second favorite is that ALL of it was started by White Supremacists! They have the same picture of a proud boy posting in every city saying he was in YOUR city so you think that there was this group of white supremacists lurking around causing trouble. Here is the problem... WS are morons... they are absolutely the dumbest people on earth. You really think they went out to a rally that was majority black, and pretended to fit in... waited for the right time... then looted when absolutely NOBODY saw that... then tagged WS stuff in buildings just so everyone would know that their masterfully pulled off plot succeeded... which would let everyone know... so ultimately it failed? lol

This was ANTIFA... this was BLM... these are people that don't want to fix anything... they just want anarchy. I was willing to hear out BLM when they put their demands together to see what they wanted... they wanted every white person to just GIVE their house to black people that wanted them. Okay... were done here junior.
    I think it's becoming more and more obvious that the New York and Atlanta and Hollywood media have ZERO regard for the truth. None. They are naked propagandists. Intent only on advancing an agenda. They used to at least pretend otherwise. But they don't even bother any more. They will look right into the camera and tell you that what you are seeing on camera is not what you're seeing on camera. (and that's only for the few things that leak through the continuous wall of image control)

But there are some encouraging things.

The media's dishonesty has become so brazen that it is obvious event to the casual observer.
    Now I don't include the hardcore left in my description of casual observers. They are aware of the manipulation. They just approve of it.

I'm talking about the middle. The labor union guys who have always voted Democrat, but now no longer recognize the people they are standing next to. I'm talking about the people who really consider themselves centrist, and just want what's best for the country. I'm talking about Joe Lunchbox who voted D because his daddy did. These people can see. And little by little... one mind at a time, the dishonesty of the press is making converts of them.

Couple that with the riot-mongering of the press, the continuous pounding of the hot buttons to divide America.... and the resultant burning of the country... there really isn't any way I see the left coming out of this with anything other than another bitter defeat.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    That one officer talking to who knows how many people means that white supremacist are destroying cities?

12. Re: Antifa - Are they the real domestic terror threat at this point in history?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Since you posted that, I have to ask....is that your personal belief? Just curious.