Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Does Biden really have a chance? I mean.... do you REALLY believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Bernie would have beaten Trump in 2016 and has as good a chance as any to best him in 2020z.
    But as you said, he’s not a DNC yes man so he won’t get the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't think Bernie would beat Trump. Sure a lot of young people like him, but he'll have to admit openly that he's going to raise taxes on all Americans by at least 30% to pay for his plans. Democrats want to spend your money, not theirs.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I don't think Bernie would beat Trump. Sure a lot of young people like him, but he'll have to admit openly that he's going to raise taxes on all Americans by at least 30% to pay for his plans. Democrats want to spend your money, not theirs.
    Nah, he truly doesn’t think he will need to because he doesn’t understand math or economics at even a junior high level.

Nah, he truly doesn’t think he will need to because he doesn’t understand math or economics at even a junior high level.

So he's a democrat.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Bernie would have beaten Trump in 2016 and has as good a chance as any to best him in 2020z.
    But as you said, he’s not a DNC yes man so he won’t get the chance.

I dont know if Bernie could beat Trump now, but I think he could have in 2016. Bernie polled well with the AA community.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

His answer is the billionaires will pay for it. That's his schtick. The Billionaires need to pay their fair share!

10 years ago it was the millionaires who would pay for it! (Then Bernie became a millionaire...and it "magically" became Billionaires who were the evil beings in America).

It's really easy for naive and lesser-educated people to fall for that bait and switch. It's super easy to prey on people's natural tendency for envy and jealousy.

That man over there...nevermind that he built his business from the ground up, employs 10,000 people, and has been building his business for 30 years...he is a billionaire and for that very reason, he is an evil man that subjugates the less fortunate. He needs to pay his fair share.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    His answer is the billionaires will pay for it. That's his schtick. The Billionaires need to pay their fair share!

10 years ago it was the millionaires who would pay for it! (Then Bernie became a millionaire...and it "magically" became Billionaires who were the evil beings in America).

It's really easy for naive and lesser-educated people to fall for that bait and switch. It's super easy to prey on people's natural tendency for envy and jealousy.

That man over there...nevermind that he built his business from the ground up, employs 10,000 people, and has been building his business for 30 years...he is a billionaire and for that very reason, he is an evil man that subjugates the less fortunate. He needs to pay his fair share.
    “Funny” that he became a millionaire in the same week he dropped out of the presidential race...

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Trump absolutely never said wearing a mask constitutes weakness. Most conservatives I know say the exact same thing, and it isn't even close to your nonsense: Covid IS a thing, but the response hasn't made sense. Lockdowns, quarantines, forced mask wearing. Think that through for a second: There is a HIGHLY contagious, dangerous virus right now... so the smartest thing to do is shut down everything, and consolidate all people into the exact same grocery stores? That makes sense to you? In the meantime, the government, who said they'd take care of small business throughout this, tossed us $1,200 and a loan program that I don't know of ONE single small business owner actually got. We applied for PPP on DAY 1... and the government just checked our credit a week ago... had we not offered an essential service, we'd be filing foreclosure already. Also, you are doing what all liberals do when they are wrong (which you absolutely are)... "Well the whole system sucks!" or "Were voting for the lesser of two evils!".... no... that is false. At this point, if you are voting liberal, you are choosing evil... period. Stop. Biden represents everything you say you hate, and you are equating him to a choice. That is ridiculous.
    This. The only businesses I've heard of actually getting loans are the ones that shouldn't have, and had to pay them back.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    This. The only businesses I've heard of actually getting loans are the ones that shouldn't have, and had to pay them back.

The bank where my wife works has given out a lot of PPP loans to local small businesses. She's VP over compliance and hasn't worked in the loan department in fifteen years but they asked her to work on them a few weeks ago, along with a ton of other people from different departments. At one point she worked a couple of thirteen hour days in a row as the bank tried to push those out as fast as possible.
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Bernie had WAY more of a chance to beat Trump than Biden. Way more.

Bernie isn’t an establishment guy. That’s why he will never win the DNC over.

I probably would’ve voted for Bernie, not sure. But they won’t get my vote for Biden. Fuck them I won’t be shamed into it. And I’m in a swing state

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I probably would’ve voted for Bernie, not sure. But they won’t get my vote for Biden. Fuck them I won’t be shamed into it. And I’m in a swing state
    I get the impression that your point of view here is a lot more commonplace with Democrat voters and independents.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

Is lot of not so small local businesses certainly got theirs As an example, basically all the car dealerships around here got theirs. Maybe they are working on the “big small businesses” first... the ones that employed dozens, hundreds thousands. The ones that employ a few seem to be waiting, probably the businesses hurt most, but favoring the former helps more workers.

Blog Entries

Is lot of not so small local businesses certainly got theirs As an example, basically all the car dealerships around here got theirs. Maybe they are working on the “big small businesses” first... the ones that employed dozens, hundreds thousands. The ones that employ a few seem to be waiting, probably the businesses hurt most, but favoring the former helps more workers.

somewhat related, they are bailing out the airlines again with $25B package all while each of them prepares for major layoffs. There should be a tie to getting money and providing it to the workers IMO. Not just propping up the shareholders

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!