Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Does Biden really have a chance? I mean.... do you REALLY believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Good morning. Let me pose the question differently. What would it say if an old gaffe prone Joe Biden beats Trump?

After all the white noise about fraudulent mail in votes, or the blame of a Dems fabrication of an overblown virus, or how Twitter sensored him by not letting the president make up shit, and after the Freddy Grey type riot occurs by Trump supporters.....after that wears off.....

It will say, a monkey with a microphone could have won. It's not about Biden. It's about anybody BUT Trump. That's how I see it.

As usual, I could be wrong. I could be hoping that's the outcome. I could be living in my own bubble (aren't we all?).

Trump blew up the establishment. Personally, I don't like the world that has formed around it. We are more polarized than ever, people are on edge, more annamous, it is now political if you decide to wear a mask or not in a pandemic. Enough is enough.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    It would say that Joe clearly had help from outside interference, probably China and maybe Russia as well. Then, we should probably spend another 40-50 million in taxpayer dollars investigating it.

#whatsgoodforthegoose
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Biden won't be the nominee. He's going to drop out due to health concerns. Book it.
    Think so?

I think they'll just put someone they really want in VP. Biden has no say there.

People who are saying that there are people that will vote for Biden just to get rid of Trump... I think that this IS a thing... but I doubt it would be enough to matter.
    Obama won because people were excited to vote for Obama. Hillary lost because "some" people were excited to vote for her, but mostly didn't want Trump. Now, the DNC has someone that NOBODY is excited about, and despite what the media says... people will not take time out of their day to vote for Biden just because they don't like Trump. Meanwhile, conservatives are VERY excited to vote for Trump.

I bet Trump picks off several additional states people didn't think were in play. He will also walk away with ~20-25% of the Black vote and nearly 50% of the latino vote. Other than the Race-Baiters, and NAACP Uncle Tom's, almost every black person I know is warming up to Trump. He also came out in favor of the victim in MN... the media is going to try and cover that up as much as possible. The NAACP is having a REALLY tough time backing Biden, who has a LONG history of saying super racist things vs. Trump, who has passed a LOT of legislation seen as "pro-black" (I don't think there should be such a thing but alas). How does the NAACP promote a racist over Trump... who despite the media screaming it... is not racist. Intelligent people see that, or at the very least, question it.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    People who are saying that there are people that will vote for Biden just to get rid of Trump... I think that this IS a thing... but I doubt it would be enough to matter.
    Obama won because people were excited to vote for Obama. Hillary lost because "some" people were excited to vote for her, but mostly didn't want Trump. Now, the DNC has someone that NOBODY is excited about, and despite what the media says... people will not take time out of their day to vote for Biden just because they don't like Trump. Meanwhile, conservatives are VERY excited to vote for Trump.

I bet Trump picks off several additional states people didn't think were in play. He will also walk away with ~20-25% of the Black vote and nearly 50% of the latino vote. Other than the Race-Baiters, and NAACP Uncle Tom's, almost every black person I know is warming up to Trump. He also came out in favor of the victim in MN... the media is going to try and cover that up as much as possible. The NAACP is having a REALLY tough time backing Biden, who has a LONG history of saying super racist things vs. Trump, who has passed a LOT of legislation seen as "pro-black" (I don't think there should be such a thing but alas). How does the NAACP promote a racist over Trump... who despite the media screaming it... is not racist. Intelligent people see that, or at the very least, question it.
    I do think that Democrat voter turnout is going to be pretty low.

Biden won't be the nominee. He's going to drop out due to health concerns. Book it.
    I could see this but it better happen by August or the DNC is sunk regardless...
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Think so?

I think they'll just put someone they really want in VP. Biden has no say there.
    I don’t think Biden will drop out. He’s really wanted this for a one time and he takes his promise to his deceased son seriously. No one in his inner circle will tell him to drop out.
    If Biden doesn’t quit it will be damn near impossible to replace him. Getting a palatable VP would be the only option for dems

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Agreed. I still think Hillary will be on the ticket. She won the popular vote before and the left has to see this virus pandemic as a golden opportunity. Add to it, many states are giving their electoral votes to whoever wins the popular vote.
    Like I said, Democrats would vote for Voldemort if they thought it he could beat Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Good morning. Let me pose the question differently. What would it say if an old gaffe prone Joe Biden beats Trump?

After all the white noise about fraudulent mail in votes, or the blame of a Dems fabrication of an overblown virus, or how Twitter sensored him by not letting the president make up shit, and after the Freddy Grey type riot occurs by Trump supporters.....after that wears off.....

It will say, a monkey with a microphone could have won. It's not about Biden. It's about anybody BUT Trump. That's how I see it.

As usual, I could be wrong. I could be hoping that's the outcome. I could be living in my own bubble (aren't we all?).

Trump blew up the establishment. Personally, I don't like the world that has formed around it. We are more polarized than ever, people are on edge, more annamous, it is now political if you decide to wear a mask or not in a pandemic. Enough is enough.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I want to ask a few questions about your response.

You say Trump supporters will riot, but can you provide any examples of Republicans rioting over anything? Anything at all? We do occasionally meet en masse, but rioting has never been on the agenda, as far as I know.

Then you mention the President calling the Wuhan flu a hoax. Could you show where he called it a hoax, because that particular lie has been proven false a million times.

You don't like the divide that has occurred in the US since Trump took office. Are you willing to concede that it the liberals most at fault for this divide? Take into account situations like the Covington kids.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I want to ask a few questions about your response.

You say Trump supporters will riot, but can you provide any examples of Republicans rioting over anything? Anything at all? We do occasionally meet en masse, but rioting has never been on the agenda, as far as I know.

Then you mention the President calling the Wuhan flu a hoax. Could you show where he called it a hoax, because that particular lie has been proven false a million times.

You don't like the divide that has occurred in the US since Trump took office. Are you willing to concede that it the liberals most at fault for this divide? Take into account situations like the Covington kids.
    And Russia, and Stormy Daniels and the Ukraine call and on and on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I do think that Democrat voter turnout is going to be pretty low.
    Being excited to vote FOR someone always brings greater numbers than if you are voting to avoid someone. Obama was recent example.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

And Russia, and Stormy Daniels and the Ukraine call and on and on and on.
    Name a division that Trump actually started... almost everything you call him being divisive has been a extreme exaggeration by the media.

"Trump said that neo-Nazis were essentially good people..." - narrative created by the media and is actually the opposite of what he said when you read the rest of that speech.
    "Trump said all latinos are rapists and murderers..." - narrative created by the media, what he said was that when someone sneaks over the border, we don't KNOW if they are those things because they are not vetted.
    "Trump is racist! Everyone knows that..." - narrative spun by talking heads on the media like that moron Don Lemon... Trump has literally never said one racist thing in any memory.
    "Trump hates gays and wants to take away gay marriage!" - ABSOLUTELY made up by the media! He came in as the first president in history that was pro-gay marriage
    "Trump hates women!" - Not even sure where this narrative comes from... the guy said misogynistic things but one of which is also the most misquoted which is the "I grab them by the ...." when he actually said, "They'll let you grab them..." which implies consent. The guy might be a poon-hound... but he's not sexist.

Then you lump in the Covington Kids who are suing the hell out of MSM and winning left and right. You lump in the "hate crimes by MAGA supporters" which have almost all been hoaxes... and what are you left with? Where is this division ACTUALLY coming from?

It is intentionally created BY the media to make you think it is Trump. The guy hasn't done anything wrong really. I don't like his tone, but I will say this... I did not vote for Trump... I voted Libertarian. Democrats and their complete insanity have pushed me to be incredibly supportive of Trump's presidency. You want to know why? He's a f'ing good president that has knocked it out of the park with his domestic and international policies, and the hatred that has been thrown at him by the media would have destroyed any person in DC... that dude is taking it on the chin every day both verbally and financially just because he is doing what he believes is right. You want to find some racists? Want to find some sexists? Look no further than the media and hollywood... the same people calling Trump divisive and disgusting....

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Agreed. I still think Hillary will be on the ticket. She won the popular vote before and the left has to see this virus pandemic as a golden opportunity. Add to it, many states are giving their electoral votes to whoever wins the popular vote.
    Every one of those is a blue state. What is hilarious is the Democrat could those but lose the electoral votes of that state if Trump wins the popular vote.

This can only hurt the Democrats.