Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Joe Biden's gaffe of the day

Thought it would be fun to keep a running thread of Joe Biden's gaffes since he usually good for at least one a day, at least whenever he's let out of his basement. Feel free to list some of his oldies but goodies. Today was minor compared to last week's "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black." comment. Today, he got several dates mixed up while speaking with Democratic Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/27/j...-independence/

2. Re: Joe Biden's gaffe of the day

What's your thoughts on if/when the DNC decides it's time to pull the plug on him? Do you think they ride that pony all the way to the circus? I don't believe they do. Nancy and the gang have a plan and I doubt Bernie is their guy. No way. It kind of puts them in a tight spot when it comes to Bernie and his minions. Do they stick w/Joe or try to slide someone else in there and brace for the Bernie Bros having a conniption? Right now, they are "bidin' their time" and letting the Corona manipulate the news cycle. Sooner or later, they'll have to divulge their grand plan and I personally don't think he's their guy. Maybe they will have him announce his veep soon and hope that takes some attention away from him....

Re: Joe Biden's gaffe of the day

No way is Biden on the ticket in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    No way is Biden on the ticket in November.
    I hope he is
    “you can’t win” in my best Adrian Balboa voice...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Eh, messing up all those dates isn't a big deal to me. And in the grand scheme of Biden Gaffes, this is but a drop in the bucket. However, if posting his daily gaffes, I will predict this will be a verrrrrrrrrry long thread by election day.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Eh, messing up all those dates isn't a big deal to me. And in the grand scheme of Biden Gaffes, this is but a drop in the bucket. However, if posting his daily gaffes, I will predict this will be a verrrrrrrrrry long thread by election day.
    It's very understandable. I don't understand why he even bothered with them in the first place.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Joe Biden has his own 'deplorable' day. '10 to 15 percent' of Americans are 'just not very good people'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-ms...ry-good-people

9. Re: Joe Biden's gaffe of the day

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Joe Biden has his own 'deplorable' day. '10 to 15 percent' of Americans are 'just not very good people'

Yeah, his numbers are off a bit. He was probably thinking about some members of Congress, most Dem mayors and governors, etc. Poor ol' sloppy Joe.

Can you imagine him in the debates?

Quote Originally Posted by mikezpen View Post
    Can you imagine him in the debates?
    Given some of the responses by liberals down here, yes. And it should be equally entertaining.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post

His coke-head deadbeat baby daddy son is probably in that 15%. Dude spewing his DNA everywhere and trying to shirk his responsibilities. Talk about white privilege.