Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Lamar to Host Additional Workouts

I posted a similar thread to this a couple months ago and got laughed off the board. I was 1/2 trolling and 1/2 serious when I posted it. I am absolutely horrified about what type of shape Lamar comes in. Looks like he lost a lot of that muscle and you can tell he really hasn’t been working out. I am also always following Hollywood who is by far the MVP of the off season when outs. I fully expect Lamar to take a few steps back and I hope he doesn't get hurt. Would of liked him to see him but the weight room instead of a jet ski. Also I’m a huge Lamar fan not just trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by apple1088 View Post
    I posted a similar thread to this a couple months ago and got laughed off the board. I was 1/2 trolling and 1/2 serious when I posted it. I am absolutely horrified about what type of shape Lamar comes in. Looks like he lost a lot of that muscle and you can tell he really hasn’t been working out. I am also always following Hollywood who is by far the MVP of the off season when outs. I fully expect Lamar to take a few steps back and I hope he doesn't get hurt. Would of liked him to see him but the weight room instead of a jet ski. Also I’m a huge Lamar fan not just trolling.
    It would just seem to go against everything we know about Lamar's character to assume that he comes into camp and the season out of shape. When someone has established trust, and shown their character, to make an assumption against that character requires more proof than just, idk, not seeing him post on IG live clips of him doing push ups or with his shirt off or something lol. It's not impossible, of course, but to take such a stance at this point is...not founded on sufficient evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius486 View Post
    It would just seem to go against everything we know about Lamar's character to assume that he comes into camp and the season out of shape. When someone has established trust, and shown their character, to make an assumption against that character requires more proof than just, idk, not seeing him post on IG live clips of him doing push ups or with his shirt off or something lol. It's not impossible, of course, but to take such a stance at this point is...not founded on sufficient evidence.

I agree it’s a little nuts but he does list ALOT and none of his posts have been workouts besides the ones he did with AB and his team mates a week ago. More or less concerned that he posts like 20 times a day and none of them are lifting weights. I just don’t want to see him regress I really like Lamar and am rooting for him.

Quote Originally Posted by apple1088 View Post
    I agree it’s a little nuts but he does list ALOT and none of his posts have been workouts besides the ones he did with AB and his team mates a week ago. More or less concerned that he posts like 20 times a day and none of them are lifting weights. I just don’t want to see him regress I really like Lamar and am rooting for him.
    Idk, do you livestream on ig when you hit the weights? I'm normally more focused on actually doing my workout.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Exactly, and it makes sense for someone like Hollywood to post his workouts precisely because he didn't have a real off season and felt like he left a lot on the field (due to things outside his control).