Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Lamar to Host Additional Workouts

Quote Originally Posted by ShaySharpe View Post
    Lol that’s very good to hear and those feedings will keep you busy lol. I am doing well working from home and staying sane during this pandemic lol, homeschooling with the kids was interesting but the wife and I managed to handle it well.
    That's gotta be challenging. I feel for you parents with school-age kids at home! Though my sleep schedule is all over the place, at least newborns sleep a TON, allowing for some "free time" Haha

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    That's gotta be challenging. I feel for you parents with school-age kids at home! Though my sleep schedule is all over the place, at least newborns sleep a TON, allowing for some "free time" Haha

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Lol it’s been challenging but the kids haven’t been difficult far as handling their school work. Newborns do sleep a lot but the fun is just getting started lol You and your husband will be fine, being a parent is amazing and just watching your children grow from the beginning is a blessing.

LOL took you long enough
    Really?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Lmao it was definitely not GWNR. It was some rando with a new account. I too am glad all is well, I never really believed it in the first place but it’s nice to see it confirmed.

I still don’t know what Sug did to get banned in the first place, it must have been have been during one of the stretches where I wasn’t active on here, but unless it was something truly fucked up I think he deserves a fresh start. Dude’s always been a solid contributor to the community during the times when I’ve been active.
    Some combination of Hennessey and the Flacco wars I believe

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Sister, I thought? Didn't she say she was the sister?
    Was she also named Lisa, and from Aberdeen?

Blog Entries

There were a lot of casualties from the great Flacco Wars of 2018/2019. Welcome back Sug hope you stick around, we have missed you and as a long time poster you definitely deserve to be here to celebrate with us during the glory of the coming Lamar years.

As far as LJ hosting workouts - great to see. The guy has the drive to continue to be great and that's a great thing for us.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Really?

It’s me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    There were a lot of casualties from the great Flacco Wars of 2018/2019. Welcome back Sug hope you stick around, we have missed you and as a long time poster you definitely deserve to be here to celebrate with us during the glory of the coming Lamar years.

As far as LJ hosting workouts - great to see. The guy has the drive to continue to be great and that's a great thing for us.
    I am glad to be back Bhc and I am glad we can all witness the greatness of Lamar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post

A fine salute to all the brave soldiers that died in those wars. Tis was brutal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    A fine salute to all the brave soldiers that died in those wars. Tis was brutal
    I'm dying laughing at this

Blog Entries

It’s me lol
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.