Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Baker Mayfield sucks

I didn’t need Cian Fahey to tell me that.

ban OP. BakerHOF gonna show yall

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    He looked great his rookie year and had a sophomore slump. He's the most accurate passer I've seen in a while in college, I expect him to improve, but he definitely regressed
    Fahey's saying that Mayfield wasn't that good his rookie year either:

Kitchens streamlined the Browns passing game. He asked Mayfield to do less by relying more on play-action, misdirection and half-field reads. The passing game became a complement to the running game.
    During his rookie season, Mayfield ranked 32nd in accuracy and had the 22nd-ranked interceptable pass rate. His touchdowns were papering over poor performances each week. Even in the context of being a rookie, his performances didn't suggest he was a burgeoning star.

So the sudden demise wasn't surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Baker the worst QB in the AFCN in 2020.

Baker Mayfield sucks
    round the back of the Cheesecake Factory. (Unless I've misunderstood the blowjob story - I wasn't really paying attention.)

Blog Entries

I'm sorry, did someone start another thread about The Mucking Fidget?
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    I'm sorry, did someone start another thread about The Mucking Fidget?
    No one had mentioned Kyler EVEN ONE TIME, before you came around!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Baker the worst QB in the AFCN in 2020.
    He’s not Joe Burrow is for right now based on not throwing one NFL pass as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    LOL, love how he gets a pass for having different coordinators. Flacco never got that pass. There is no way anyone can defend that asshole. When thing are good, he is making commercials and flaming up Twitter. When the chips are down, it is the blocking, the run game sucks, etcetera. Maybe if he wasn't on TV more than Peyton Manning selling me this or that, I could say 2nd year slump. But no, my man played up to the hype and now he gets to live in failed expectations.

Don't proclaim yourself king of the world while standing on the roof of a portapotty.
    Flacco got that pass all the time. Did you not post on this board back then?

Now let’s dig up all the old threads where everyone was saying Baker was going to be better than Lamar. And I believe I was the only one telling you guys lamar was gonna be wayyyy better than baker.

It’s crazy how wrong many on the forum are, then try to post later as if they were on board the whole time.

Many of you were riding bakers nuts that first season and hating on Lamar. Now you flip flopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Now let’s dig up all the old threads where everyone was saying Baker was going to be better than Lamar. And I believe I was the only one telling you guys lamar was gonna be wayyyy better than baker.

It’s crazy how wrong many on the forum are, then try to post later as if they were on board the whole time.

Many of you were riding bakers nuts that first season and hating on Lamar. Now you flip flopping.
    Facts. I remember the old Lamar debates. Lol. Posters went from saying he wasn’t a quarterback to rocking his jersey 8 months later.