Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. "America's Game" Marathon on NFL Network: Sunday, 5/24 — Monday, 5/25 (Ravens Airing Times Inside))

For anyone interested in (re-)watching and/or recording, both Super Bowl season recap episodic shows are technically airing on Monday, May 25th, over an obvious span of 12 hours apart, respectively...

America's Game: 2000 Baltimore Ravens – 12 AM (Midnight) EST
    ["Talking Heads" segments featuring: HC Brian Billick, QB Trent Dilfer & LB Ray Lewis | Narrated By: Alec Baldwin]

America's Game: 2012 Baltimore Ravens – 12 PM (Noon) EST
    ["Talking Heads" include: HC John Harbaugh, QB Joe Flacco & LB Ray Lewis | Narrated By: Edward Norton]

Re: "America's Game" Marathon on NFL Network: Sunday, 5/24 — Monday, 5/25 (Ravens Airing Times Inside))

I somewhere got a copy of the 2000 one
    never got to see all the 2012

good stuff. they mention Dilfer's missing playbook and the camera shows a close up of Jeff Fisher during the conversation...
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Re: "America's Game" Marathon on NFL Network: Sunday, 5/24 — Monday, 5/25 (Ravens Airing Times Inside))

“You see that ball drop in Jacoby hands — that’s the first time in an eighty-plus-thousand stadium you can hear a rat piss on cotton.”

4. Re: "America's Game" Marathon on NFL Network: Sunday, 5/24 — Monday, 5/25 (Ravens Airing Times Inside))

Quote Originally Posted by ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ View Post
    For anyone interested in (re-)watching and/or recording, both Super Bowl season recap episodic shows are technically airing on Monday, May 25th, over an obvious span of 12 hours apart, respectively...

America's Game: 2000 Baltimore Ravens – 12 AM (Midnight) EST
    ["Talking Heads" segments featuring: HC Brian Billick, QB Trent Dilfer & LB Ray Lewis | Narrated By: Alec Baldwin]

America's Game: 2012 Baltimore Ravens – 12 PM (Noon) EST
    ["Talking Heads" include: HC John Harbaugh, QB Joe Flacco & LB Ray Lewis | Narrated By: Edward Norton]
    America's Game (and a ton of other NFL original shows) are also available in Game Pass (link to 2012: https://gamepass.nfl.com/video/2012-...=americas-game). The NFL recently (yesterday I think) extended complimentary access through July.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    The NFL recently (yesterday I think) extended complimentary access through July.
    Oh, nice!

Blog Entries

"America's Game" Marathon on NFL Network: Sunday, 5/24 — Monday, 5/25 (Ravens Airing Times Inside))

Thanks OP. DVR set

Anybody watching this Brady Manning golf? Hilarious
    Last edited by Ravenswintitle; 05-24-2020 at 05:25 PM.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Yes! My wife & stepdaughter are enjoying it, to my surprise.

For some reason the 2012 Ravens America’s Game is not available to download on the iTunes Store, which sucks because I have the 2000 version downloaded. Of course I still have the 2012 version on my DVR from the night it premiered, along with the Super Bowl. I purchased the NFL Network coverage of Super Bowl 47 (includes the game itself) from iTunes years ago but can’t get that America’s Game! Great memories....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Thanks OP. DVR set

Where

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Where
    TNT
    TBS
    TruTV

Not sure if you can stream it now. It was awesome

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mdduckman View Post
    For some reason the 2012 Ravens America’s Game is not available to download on the iTunes Store, which sucks because I have the 2000 version downloaded. Of course I still have the 2012 version on my DVR from the night it premiered, along with the Super Bowl. I purchased the NFL Network coverage of Super Bowl 47 (includes the game itself) from iTunes years ago but can’t get that America’s Game! Great memories....

Its not called America's game. The 2012 version is called road to the Superbowl or something like that. I know the DVD that I bought after that 2012 win is the same documentary that they air as America's Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Its not called America's game. The 2012 version is called road to the Superbowl or something like that. I know the DVD that I bought after that 2012 win is the same documentary that they air as America's Game.
    The Road to the Super Bowl is the 4 games during the playoff run. The NFL also put out a highlight film of the entire season. Both of these are on iTunes and I have them both on Blu Ray. However, America’s Game (the NFL Network documentary) is available for multiple years but not for 2012. So that program - with commentary from Harbaugh, Flacco and Lewis - is not to my knowledge on iTunes. The 2000
    America’s Game however is - that has Billick, Dilfer and Ray Lewis. I have that on via iTunes/Apple.