Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamal Adams

Jamal Adams

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    That's the first time I've ever heard/read that Adams is s dramatically better player than Ramsey.
    Ramsey is what a top 20 cb maybe? Maybe if he played to his potential, but honestly we have 2 superior CB’s.
    Adams is one of only two Safeties in the conversation, Simmons might be better, no one else is.
    PFF ranked him #7 in WAR for all non QB’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Jamal Adams

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Ramsey is what a top 20 cb maybe? Maybe if he played to his potential, but honestly we have 2 superior CB’s.
    Adams is one of only two Safeties in the conversation, Simmons might be better, no one else is.

We have 2 CBS better than Ramsey? Lmao lord the purple coolaid has been flowing here lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    We have 2 CBS better than Ramsey? Lmao lord the purple coolaid has been flowing here lately.
    I don’t think it’s purple kool aid I just don’t think the guy is anywhere near as good as his reputation presents. He’s a solid starter but he’s an undisciplined prick. Has all the physical tools to be the best CB in the league and all desire and work ethic to bounce team to team...

I don’t think it’s purple kool aid I just don’t think the guy is anywhere near as good as his reputation presents. He’s a solid starter but he’s an undisciplined prick. Has all the physical tools to be the best CB in the league and all desire and work ethic to bounce team to team...

Fair enough. I'll give you that he acts like a prick, that's nothing new. Still the first time I've read about such a disparity.

Maybe a top 20 C.B.? Try top 5

Lol I love our CBs and they are elite but they are not better than Ramsey when he’s at his best

The thread really isn't about Ramsey who the Rams overpaid for and stupidly did not have a deal in place for.

It's about Adams and his worth. My statement remains, keep the door open, stay in his ear and work on getting him down the road. The Ravens make their team worse by partially nuking it to acquire him now.

He’s more than just a solid starter he’s elite, don’t let his bad attitude prevent you from seeing the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaySharpe View Post
    Lol I love our CBs and they are elite but they are not better than Ramsey when he’s at his best
    lol hell no. Ramsey is a Generational Talent. The only player on our team better than Ramsey is Lamar(and Tucker).

lol hell no. Ramsey is a Generational Talent. The only player on our team better than Ramsey is Lamar(and Tucker).
    Exactly, people can’t let his attitude cloud their judgement Ramsey. Ramsey is a top 2 corner in the NFL

Dammit I opened up a can of worms

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    The thread really isn't about Ramsey who the Rams overpaid for and stupidly did not have a deal in place for.

It's about Adams and his worth. My statement remains, keep the door open, stay in his ear and work on getting him down the road. The Ravens make their team worse by partially nuking it to acquire him now.
    Exactly patience is the key, Adams can be a Raven eventually but it’s too complicated right now so the Earl Thomas haters will have deal with him for at another season.