Page 1 of 20 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamal Adams

1. Jamal Adams

Are you guys seeing talk about the Ravens being in play for Jamal Adams?
    I did see an IG live video with Tony Jefferson and Adams talking. Jefferson was saying the Ravens were a great fit for him b/c of the culture of the organization.

Baltimore Beatdown Retweeted
    RJ Ochoa
    @rjochoa
    ·
    31m
    "The other team I heard pretty strong today was the Ravens."

@GaryMyersNY
    told us on
    @ESPN_SA
    that Baltimore has also been in discussion for Jamal Adams.

Re: Jamal Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    Are you guys seeing talk about the Ravens being in play for Jamal Adams?
    I did see an IG live video with Tony Jefferson and Adams talking. Jefferson was saying the Ravens were a great fit for him b/c of the culture of the organization.
    Only if the Ravens could void Thomas's contract, which looks like that ain't gonna happen.

Adams is playing for the Ravens minor league club. Guess TJ feels the Ravens should call him up to the big leagues

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Only if the Ravens could void Thomas's contract, which looks like that ain't gonna happen.

Adams is playing for the Ravens minor league club. Guess TJ feels the Ravens should call him up to the big leagues
    Playing for our minor league club? What?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    The Jets are the Ravens Norfolk

5. Re: Jamal Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Meaning the Jets are basically the landing spot for former Ravens players.

Oh yeah, if the Jets ever do actually want to make a trade there, Decosta loves Adams and tried to trade for him last year. Nothing happened because Douglass was trying to get a team to pony up what the Rams paid for Ramsey.

Personally, I LOVE Adams, but it remains to be seen if the Jets ever do trade him and what their actual demands are.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

I do remember hearing we were after him at the trade deadline

Any chance they'd take Earl in a trade plus a 2nd or 3rd? Would be a major upgrade as far as youth and upside and get a whole lot of cap relief.

Quote Originally Posted by VRaven View Post
    Any chance they'd take Earl in a trade plus a 2nd or 3rd? Would be a major upgrade as far as youth and upside and get a whole lot of cap relief.
    Douglass would laugh Decosta off the phone. AND we'd take a $10 million cap hit.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Douglass would laugh Decosta off the phone.
    If EDC can get two pro-bowlers for two 5ths nothing, would surprise me at this point

Isn’t Adams more of an SS than a FS?

Blog Entries

If Jamal Adams is a Raven, IMO it wouldn't be until 2021 the earliest... Bc