Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Flacco to the Jets

If someone leaves food on their plate in the Ravens cafeteria Joe Douglas will want to finish it. He loves his Ravens leftovers.

I'm glad someone took Joe.

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by VRaven View Post
    Per Schefter
    Whoa, Did not anticipate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Wouldn't be shocked if Joe is the starter by the end of the year.
    Won't happen unless injury. Darnold > Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    I'm glad someone took Joe.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Or he would love to be getting paid to sit on the bench and rest. He doesn't even have to play preseason.
    Precisely

Blog Entries

Great for Joe! When I heard he was having more surgery I thought he was done. This is the kind of help that Darnold needs. Maybe Joe Flacco parlays this into coaching in the future

Good for Joe. Close to home, and Darnold is no sure thing, so maybe Joe gets some time. I'll be rooting for him with the obvious caveat that his success would need to align with the interests/success of the Ravens.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

I'm happy for Joe hopefully this offense will play to his strengths

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Good for Joe. Close to home, and Darnold is no sure thing, so maybe Joe gets some time. I'll be rooting for him with the obvious caveat that his success would need to align with the interests/success of the Ravens.
    I feel like the other NY team would be the best fit for Joe though right behind Danny Dimes.

Still a bit surprised Belichick didn't go after him as well..

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    If ever there was an example of a player’s love for the game being completely misjudged by his facial expressions and mannerisms. This is it. First, he was supposed to retire after Lamar replaced him. Then, he was supposed to hang em up after the neck injury and there’s no way Flacco would continue to play for 4.5 million. Especially, as a backup.

It reaches the point where you just have to acknowledge that the guy loves the game.
    Sent down to Norfolk!!

Ex, he can play for love of the game and donate the money to me. I think it's pride wanting to prove something at this point more than love of the game. He was a 9-5 er, something the ones who love the game aren't

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    If ever there was an example of a player’s love for the game being completely misjudged by his facial expressions and mannerisms. This is it. First, he was supposed to retire after Lamar replaced him. Then, he was supposed to hang em up after the neck injury and there’s no way Flacco would continue to play for 4.5 million. Especially, as a backup.

It reaches the point where you just have to acknowledge that the guy loves the game.
    He genuinely does love football

Quote Originally Posted by ShaySharpe View Post
    Joe ain't done. So many hating dumbasses on this board can't see Joe was always the guy playing football in someone's back or side yard all winter as a kid. Joe is a jock. He's a ballplayer. The guy you played pickup with every day after school or who was un every neighborhood game ever. He's that guy. That's all he's ever been. His only problem has been his level of health, talent or potential. Joe is a competitive guy and a jock.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShaySharpe View Post
    OR a 7 figue paycheck. Which one, who knows? ... Bc