On right now NFLN

Re: Ravens v Steelers from 6 OCT NFLN Now

hollywoood

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    On right now NFLN
    Thanks bro

God. I love you Justin Tucker. 48 yard for overtime. Ain’t no doubt.

I was on my way to the outer banks when that game was played, could only get the Steeelers radio feed. when Tucker kicked the FG the steeler announcers were yelling yea he missed it he missed it than in a somber voice said , no it was good, very enjoyable to here them heart broken

Quote Originally Posted by one eyed bird View Post
    I was on my way to the outer banks when that game was played, could only get the Steeelers radio feed. when Tucker kicked the FG the steeler announcers were yelling yea he missed it he missed it than in a somber voice said , no it was good, very enjoyable to here them heart broken
    LOL. "HE MISSED – psyche." Counting on Tuck not to come thru isn't what you'd call a high positive-expecation game.

That game was a lot closer than I was comfortable with.

That game was the turning point for the offense. After that game the rushing attack just took off. Every drive seemed to end in points or a kneel down.

LJ stopped taking sacks in bunches. Several in that game he spun into. I expect in film they showed him how his spinning in the pocket cause a rusher who had been pushed well past him but his spin ran him right into them. He started stepping up into the pocket so the two rushers behind him were out of the play. Then he could just pick his way past the three remaining rushers and into the opening.

The other thing was we shook up the defense after this game and it got a lot better. Few big plays were allowed and it seemed like the defense got a turnover every game.

Blog Entries

Up and down game.

Hollywood and Andrews got banged up and missed long stretches of the game.
    Passing game and playcalling seemed *meh* as a result?
    Run game concepts seemed heavy handed on read-option.

Not one of Lamar's better games to me.
    He was very inconsistent, was hesitant on some throws and his pocket presence was off.

9. Re: Ravens v Steelers from 6 OCT NFLN Now

Up and down game.

Hollywood and Andrews got banged up and missed long stretches of the game.
    Passing game and playcalling seemed *meh* as a result?
    Run game concepts seemed heavy handed on read-option.

He was very inconsistent, was hesitant on some throws and his pocket presence was off.
    When did Andrews miss snaps @PIT?
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    When did Andrews miss snaps @PIT?
    I don't know which snaps he missed but the broadcast mentioned Andrews being injured 4th q and returning in OT.
    Last edited by edromeo; 05-21-2020 at 03:23 PM.

11. Re: Ravens v Steelers from 6 OCT NFLN Now

I don't know which snaps he missed but the broadcast mentioned Andrews being injured 4th q and returning in OT.
    He missed 4 consecutive snaps (Q4, 15:00 through Q4, 12:59), then 6 consecutive snaps (Q4, 07:09 through Q4, 02:03, spanned 2 drives). He had at least one snap on every drive except for the final one (Ravens went super conservative; came out in 22 and ran 3 straight times).
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Steelers have an excellent DL.