Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Predict our division's record

Ravens 13-3
    Steelers 10-6
    Browns 8-8
    Cincinnati 5-11

Might be more fun to predict AJGreens over/under on games he plays. My guess is seven. He has caught a lot of passes and seems to be constantly injured.

Quote Originally Posted by FredGrau View Post
    Ravens: 12-4
    Brownstains: 9-7
    Squeelers: 8-8
    Bungles: 5-11
    what he said.
    would love to see the Browns and Pigsburgh get WCs and Browns beat them in the playoffs (not sure that's possible)
    I see Ravens with a better team, especially postseason; not necessarily a better record.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    what he said.
    would love to see the Browns and Pigsburgh get WCs and Browns beat them in the playoffs (not sure that's possible)
    I see Ravens with a better team, especially postseason; not necessarily a better record.
    They'd both be wildcards though and thus, not be able to play each other

Ravens 11 - 5
    Browns 10 - 6
    Steelers 9 - 7
    Bengals 4 - 12

I think it's going to be close and there will be 3 play-off teams. It's a tough division and it might be considered the best in the league by the end of the year.

Blog Entries

Ravens 13-3
    Pitt 10-6
    Browns 9-7
    Bengals 9-7

Fcuk the Browns I’m going with the bengals over them. Mayfield is a jabroni

Every year fans play a part in outcomes of 1 or 2 games a year by the sheer noise & emotion they bring, players feed off the fans and make plays that they may have otherwise not made. With little or no fans, a lot teams will find it hard to get up for games.

Ravens 11-5
    Steelers 8-8
    Browns 8-8
    Bengals 5-11

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    Fcuk the Browns I’m going with the bengals over them. Mayfield is a jabroni
    Even if he is, the rest of their roster is loaded. They just need competent coaching to win a lot of games - even without a good QB. But if Mayfield plays like he did in 18, they'll be really dangerous.

Ravens 12-4
    Steelers 9-7
    Browns 9-7
    Bengals 6-10
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    Even if he is, the rest of their roster is loaded. They just need competent coaching to win a lot of games - even without a good QB. But if Mayfield plays like he did in 18, they'll be really dangerous.
    He was way out of shape last year, if he just fixes that it should be a big boost

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

11. Re: Predict our division's record

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Ravens 13-3
    Pitt 10-6
    Browns 9-7
    Bengals 9-7
    This has never happened in the "current" era of football (i.e. since realignment and the corresponding scheduling change in 2002). A number of divisions* have had the 4th place finisher reach .500, but never has the worst team in a division been above .500.

* - 2008 NFC East, 2008 NFC South, 2007 AFC South, 2007 NFC East, 2002 AFC East, 2002 AFC West
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    He was way out of shape last year, if he just fixes that it should be a big boost

If he lays off the commercials his head will shrink.