Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Lock Down Politics

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Agree with most of what has been said. I will throw in that keeping things closed makes it easier for them to push for elections by mail come November which the Dems would love. Notice there is no one coming up with possible solutions to voting in person with a Covid risk right now, which is exactly when you should be coming up with contingency plans.
    Yet we've somehow managed to figure out a way to pack the big box stores, the grocery stores, etc. Maybe we could model the voting w/how Home Depot, Lowes, et al are doing it. Somehow, someway, people have figured it out all by themselves. Funny how that works. Tell people where to go vote and let them go. Paint lines on the floor for them and all that good stuff. People that want to "stay home" can.

Blog Entries

Re: Lock Down Politics

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This is a huge point. I think if they push the fear and panic another month or so that will give cover for liberal states to do what California did. That's a huge part of it.
    I don't see how it happens. luckily most of the states that matter are red.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I don't see how it happens. luckily most of the states that matter are red.
    I suspect there will be lawsuits filed to try to accomplish this goal. It will be easier to win those if the hysteria gets pushed well into summer.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Yet we've somehow managed to figure out a way to pack the big box stores, the grocery stores, etc. Maybe we could model the voting w/how Home Depot, Lowes, et al are doing it. Somehow, someway, people have figured it out all by themselves. Funny how that works. Tell people where to go vote and let them go. Paint lines on the floor for them and all that good stuff. People that want to "stay home" can.
    That would be the better option for dems because it would allow them to cry voter suppression and another election stolen when Trump cleans Sleepy Joe's clock.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I suspect there will be lawsuits filed to try to accomplish this goal. It will be easier to win those if the hysteria gets pushed well into summer.
    Hopefully all the conservative judges Trump has been able to appoint well come in handy.

Hopefully all the conservative judges Trump has been able to appoint well come in handy.
    So like CA now Whitmer is mailing ballots to all citizens. Goodbye Michigan.

So now her hard stance makes more sense. I think she was just buying time until she could mail out all the Ballots to be harvested.

You watch, now that they pushed for and got mail in ballots for all the wax faced crazy of a governor will start opening up the state.

Blog Entries

So like CA now Whitmer is mailing ballots to all citizens. Goodbye Michigan.

So now her hard stance makes more sense. I think she was just buying time until she could mail out all the Ballots to be harvested.

You watch, now that they pushed for and got mail in ballots for all the wax faced crazy of a governor will start opening up the state.
    I'm not sure about CA but in Michigan they're sending out applications to request a mail-in ballot. People are still going to have to do that, I have my doubts a lot will.

I'm not sure about CA but in Michigan they're sending out applications to request a mail-in ballot. People are still going to have to do that, I have my doubts a lot will.
    STill gives them more of an opportunity to ‘find’ ballots in a close election

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    STill gives them more of an opportunity to ‘find’ ballots in a close election
    Certainly possible.

Is any of this even necessary? How is it different from requesting an absentee ballot? Do you have to actually be outside your district to receive - ie, different address to mail it to?