Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Breonna Taylor

Re: Breonna Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    In once sense you’re right since we don’t vote these losers out. But in another with politicians lying and the media running cover some people just aren’t aware.
    Can somebody remind me again which party is the party of small government, and which President currently occupying the oval office has cut back regulations to get government out of our everyday lives?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Can somebody remind me again which party is the party of small government, and which President currently occupying the oval office has cut back regulations to get government out of our everyday lives?
    The Paleolibertarians.

Blog Entries

The POTUS who pushed Federal spending over $4 trillion, opened the floodgates on asset forfeiture again, and loves the police state?

The Libertarian Party is the party of smaller government. Trump isn't a Libertarian. He's not even libertarian.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    The POTUS who pushed Federal spending over $4 trillion, opened the floodgates on asset forfeiture again, and loves the police state?

The Libertarian Party is the party of smaller government. Trump isn't a Libertarian. He's not even libertarian.
    Police State, noun:

Society which refuses to allow criminals free reign despite the color of their skin or leftist politics

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Police State, noun:

FACIST society which refuses to allow criminals free reign despite the color of their skin or leftist politics

Fixed it for you.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Fixed it for you.
    We could of course expand it.

Racist, fascist, sexist patriarchial society which refuses to allow crimi....er... revolutionary heroes.. free reign to hasten redemptive reckoning despite being virtuous peoplekind of color and/or Marxists

Blog Entries

Trump is a Democrat without the identitarian politics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's a 90s Democrat.

Their hatred of him reveals just how far the party has migrated in such a short time, and it has revealed the animus of the left, and it ain't policy.

We could of course expand it.

Racist, fascist, sexist patriarchial society which refuses to allow crimi....er... revolutionary heroes.. free reign to hasten redemptive reckoning despite being virtuous peoplekind of color and/or Marxists
    An excellent summation.
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Trump's trade policies are Gephardt Democrat, I agree. He's not all '90s Democrat. There's a lot of '90s Pat Buchanan in Trumpism as well.

The contention he's not "identitarian politics" is amusing. Most of his appeal is identity politics: white grievance.

Blog Entries

Trump's trade policies are Gephardt Democrat, I agree. He's not all '90s Democrat. There's a lot of '90s Pat Buchanan in Trumpism as well.

The contention he's not "identitarian politics" is amusing. Most of his appeal is identity politics: white grievance.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Police State, noun:

Society which refuses to allow criminals free reign despite the color of their skin or leftist politics
    Few of you seem capable of honest discussion, so you engage in this kind of mindless drivel.

Here's a clue for you: If a SWAT team raids your house by mistake because the guy in charge of reading the warrant is dyslexic, kill your dog and your kids, they're going to get a finger wag from their boss and qualified immunity from the court.

What's more, if they happen to find the stash of cash you've been saving up to buy a new crab boat, they're going to seize it and they're going to get to keep it. Some judge will say the raid was in "good faith," and you'll have to pay more to a lawyer than you had to get any of it back.

But, hey: you probably don't have to put up with cops stopping and searching you every day when you head out to work despite lacking reasonable suspicion to legally make a stop, let alone search you. And you probably don't have to worry about cops rolling up when you're standing in front of your house with a few neighbors and putting you up against a wall, rifling through your pockets, getting your ID and running your name for warrants, and maybe seizing whatever cash you happened to have on you. So we can't possibly have a police state in the U.S, right?