Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 424344

Thread: Breonna Taylor

Re: Breonna Taylor

I was personally a victim of an abusive cop when I was younger. I don't have a great love for them, but I respect what they have to do and realize that there are bad employees in every profession. I won't cast judgement on many of them in situations where they believe their life, or someone else's life is in danger. I definitely won't sit here and accuse them of systemic racism when there is nothing to support that except media lies and political theatre.

Take this for example: https://news.yahoo.com/mulberry-arka...150704380.html

A white man beaten badly by police. Notice Bandc hasn't mentioned this one. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he hasn't heard about it. Why? Because the victim is a white male.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 08-25-2022 at 08:23 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Breonna Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I was personally a victim of an abusive cop when I was younger. I don't have a great love for them, but I respect what they have to do and realize that there are bad employees in every profession. I won't cast judgement on many of them in situations where they believe their life, or someone else's life is in danger. Indefinitely won't sit here and accuse them of systemic racism when there is nothing to support that except media lies and political theatre.

Take this for example: https://news.yahoo.com/mulberry-arka...150704380.html

A white man beaten badly by police. Notice Bandc hasn't mentioned this one. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he hasn't heard about it. Why? Because the victim is a white male.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    That's because he's a race huckster.