Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Tiered Ticket Prices

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    just fill the lower level. everyone gets good seats. Woooohooooo
    Crowding into one level would kinda defeat the purpose, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Crowding into one level would kinda defeat the purpose, no?
    Lol

Looks like the 2 preseason games will be cancelled since Baltimore City is closed until August 31.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    I was wondering if they could do 1/4 capacity, every other seat and every other row. That would allow all ticket holders to attend two home games instead of eight. 18,000 fans a game is better than 0.
    You'd still have people walking over others to get to their seats here though. I don't think this would put people at the recommended distances either. Certainly not every other seat and every other row. It would be more like every 3rd or 4th seat and every 3rd or 4th row. Granted you could have people from the same household sitting closer together but I'm not sure how much that changes it. You couldn't fill any aisle seats (which we have) in the stadium because of the close proximity of people walking up the steps.

We are not going to go to this year I don't think, whether it's open or not. For one thing, I have no interest in wearing a mask for 4-6 hours straight, and it's a safe bet they would be mandatory to enter the stadium. It's bad enough for a 30 minute trip to Walmart, and I commend any and all healthcare workers that can wear that shit all day, every day. My wife and I were just talking about this last night. We booked Disney for October before the COVID hit, and we were saying even if it is open at whatever capacity, do we really want to have to wear a mask for 10+ hours every day there? I don't. And I am not one of these yoyo's from the Ocean City pictures this past weekend who apparently think just because you're outside you don't need to wear a mask when you are in close prox to others.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52