Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Raven games you attended

i've only gone to 4 or 5 games in-person but i've had some bad luck.

one was the patriots absolutely demolishing us 41-7 back in 2013. that might be the second-worst game the Ravens played in the Harbaugh era. it might even have been worse than the England game, only thing that makes it slightly better than England was it was against top-notch competition whereas England was an all-around head-scratcher.

most recent game was Ravens/Saints when Tucker missed the first XP of his career. that was bad AND i had to break up a fight because a Saints fan accidentally brought his loudmouthed girlfriend to the game and she almost got them both murdered. at least i got to see Brees's 400th TD and LJ's first TD that game, so that was cool i guess.

when i go i get awesome seats from a buddy who is a bengals fan and only attends one or two games a season. 10 rows back at about the 30yd line. but honestly i'm scared to go cause i've convinced myself i jinx the team.

also saw one of the losses to the steelers in either 2016 or 2017. that sucked and i had a big argument with my wife cause she informed me on the way there that she had somewhere she needed to be at 4pm.

I was at the Suggs’ TD / Judon 3 sacks in a row game against the Raiders a couple years back, and those events made that game really memorable. I was also at TNF vs Jets last year when Lamar broke Vick’s record. I had a brief interaction with Newsome and DeCosta that game as well, so extra memorable for me.

The 49ers game last year was awesome. Place EXPLODED when Tuck made that last kick. Funny enough - on the way back everyone is walking everywhere downtown and some girl in a 49ers jersey walks out in front of a light rail train just as it's starting to move. Light stops, and then over the light rail loudspeaker, "You know, now I see why y'all lost".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Wins or losses what one was the most Memorable that you guys attended?
    1. The Super Bowl in New Orleans. Nothing can ever top it.

To many others to name and remember. Off the top of my head:

1996 - First ever game at the old Memorial Stadium. Ravens beat Oakland (or were they LA at the time?)
    2000 - Jags at Ravens. Ravens win the in last minute and beat Jags for the first time.
    2000 - Ravens beat Denver at home in their first ever playoff game.
    2002 - A winless rebuilding Ravens team crushes Denver on MNF. Ray Lewis with the block of the century on a missed FG attempt.
    2003 - Ravens amazing come from behind vs Seattle.
    2003 - Jamal Lewis tops 2000 yards vs Pittsburgh.
    2006 - Ravens lose to Colts in the playoffs without giving up a TD to Manning.
    2007 - A bad Ravens team almost beats undeafeted NE on national TV.
    2008 - Ravens beat Miami on the road in the playoffs.
    2008 - Ravens lose to Pittsburgh in the Championship Game.
    2009 - Ravens win in SD on Ray Lewis 4th down tackle.
    2009 - Brett Favre beats the Ravens in Minnesota. Ravens miss last second kick to lose.
    2010 - Flacco to Housh in Pittsburgh for last minute win.
    2011 - Flacco to Torrey Smith in Pittsburgh ofr win in final seconds.
    2012 - Ravens beat Colts in the playoffs for Ray's final home game.
    2013 - Vikings snow game.
    2018 - Lamar's debut and he runs the ball 26 times.
    2018 - Ravens beat Cleveland to goto the playoffs with last minute int.
    2019 - Lamar beats SF in the rain.
    2019 - Titans playoffs game. Mainly because the Ravens pick me and my family to hold the flags when the Ravens ran out.

I was at the Browns game with the FG that hit the cross bar and fell into the endzone. Everyone is celebrating and heading to the exits when the PA announcement comes on...we all rush back to our seats and it falls apart from there

I was at a Colts (I think) game where Boller gets injured, and many fans cheered while he was later out in pain. Looked out across the stadium and saw several fights in different sections between Boller haters and supporters. That was wild

6. Re: Raven games you attended

Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    I was at the Browns game with the FG that hit the cross bar and fell into the endzone. Everyone is celebrating and heading to the exits when the PA announcement comes on...we all rush back to our seats and it falls apart from there

I was at a Colts (I think) game where Boller gets injured, and many fans cheered while he was later out in pain. Looked out across the stadium and saw several fights in different sections between Boller haters and supporters. That was wild
    The Boller Cheer game was against the Colts (season opener in 2005). What an embarrassing moment: https://www.pro-football-reference.c...0509110rav.htm
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

I attended the MNF LA Rams game last season. Money well spent.

I was supposed to go to Seattle but got fucked over by some last minute changes. I don't know if that's the best stadium to get my first NFL experience anyways given how often it rains and how ridiculously overpriced the tickets are.

Was really looking forward to either going to a game in the bank or in Chicago (if that game were to be scheduled in my winter break) in 2021 and I'll be really upset if I can't make that work with all this covid nonsense.

Atmospheres similar to that of M&TBank are probably why I developed a fascination with American Sports in the first place and I'd love to experience it, especially a primetime game.

Super Bowl XXXV in Tampa was the best game for me. Went to the playoff game against Denver, that was one cold day!

The entire 2000 season was magical, amazing games!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

I drive up from Asheville to see one game a year with my son. Unfortunately, the most “memorable” Ravens game we saw was when a mid-20’s Raiders fan almost killed a mid 50’s Ravens fan 10 yards in front of us on the way down from the upper deck. The guy suffered permanent brain damage. Two Baltimore detectives came to Asheville to take my statement.

The most memorable Baltimore game I’ve attended, was the ‘59 championship against the a Giants at Memorial Stadium.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

11. Re: Raven games you attended

Easy for me the Superbowl in NOLA. I took my oldest son. It was my early HS graduation present to him.

my first Ravens' game was memorable only because of the controversy that followed...it was the game Boller got injured and many in the stadium cheered including the guy I was with...not a good moment.