Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Raven games you attended

Wins or losses what one was the most Memorable that you guys attended?

Re: Raven games you attended

I’ve only ever left one game early—the Ravens/Vikings snow game, after Flacco threw his third pick midway through the 4th quarter. I remember seeing on my phone that we got the ball back and Pitta caught a TD to put us up 13-10 with under two minutes left and thinking that would be the final score.

Suffice to say I will never leave a game early again.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    I’ve only ever left one game early—the Ravens/Vikings snow game, after Flacco threw his third pick midway through the 4th quarter. I remember seeing on my phone that we got the ball back and Pitta caught a TD to put us up 13-10 with under two minutes left and thinking that would be the final score.

Suffice to say I will never leave a game early again.
    I remember that game. You guys won 29-26?

Easy for me, when i was stationed in San Diego i was luck enough to have the Ravens come two years in a row. I was lucky enough to see a top Ray Lewis moment in person

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    I remember that game. You guys won 29-26?
    Something like that. There were 5 total TDs in the last two minutes of the game. Marlon Brown caught the game winner with like nine seconds left. Easily the craziest final two minutes in any game in NFL history. And my dumb ass was there but heard the ending from my car radio in the parking deck.

SB XLVII

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

I saw one of Barry Sanders last games from nearly the top of the stadium with my dad. Brutal cold, but watching Sanders juke like a video game was just amazing.

I was at one of Brett Farve's last games as a Packer. Monday night in Baltimore. I believe Farve threw 5 interceptions. The volume in the stadium was monstrous.

I was at the opening game at M&T! One of my favorite places on Earth.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata_Ate_My_Lunch View Post
    I saw one of Barry Sanders last games from nearly the top of the stadium with my dad. Brutal cold, but watching Sanders juke like a video game was just amazing.

I was at one of Brett Farve's last games as a Packer. Monday night in Baltimore. I believe Farve threw 5 interceptions. The volume in the stadium was monstrous.

I was at the opening game at M&T! One of my favorite places on Earth.

Just out of curiousity, what year was the Barry Sanders game. I was at his very last game in Baltimore, but it certainly wasn't a video game like performance. He did absolutely nothing in his final game. I believe he had like 40 yards on the ground 2 yards a carry or something close to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Just out of curiousity, what year was the Barry Sanders game. I was at his very last game in Baltimore, but it certainly wasn't a video game like performance. He did absolutely nothing in his final game. I believe he had like 40 yards on the ground 2 yards a carry or something close to that.
    I was just looking it up to confirm the dates and saw the stats. Maybe my memory isn't as good as I thought it was? It was his last game actually at the end of the 98 season.

I think my most memorable game was Jamal Lewis' 295 Yard Game. Big run after big run. As far as seeing football games in person, I think big runs like we saw that day are about as exciting as it gets from an offensive standpoint.

Blog Entries

Tough call. Two worst, home loss to the McNair Titans in the playoffs and then Dante Hall smoking us after we played a close game for the dagger in the heart. Swear to god their was more holding in those returns than at an octopus orgy.

Two best, Ray Lewis trucking a block that sent Chris McCallister to the house on a missed Broncos field goal an the last victory over the Jets on our way to our first Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata_Ate_My_Lunch View Post
    I was just looking it up to confirm the dates and saw the stats. Maybe my memory isn't as good as I thought it was? It was his last game actually at the end of the 98 season.

Yep, that's the one. I was so excited to see Barry Sanders and at that point nobody knew for sure that it was gonna be his final game, but it was speculated that at the very least, he as done in Detroit. I recall the fans cheered him everytime he touched the ball. Maybe because they hoped he'd be a Raven the following season??? Funny thing is, we had Priest Holmes that season and would have him for another couple seasons after. Then he went to Kansas City and we got to enjoy Jamal Lewis for the next 6 seasons. Not a bad trade off.