Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Unexpected consequences of Covid19

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Fast and Furious...that was Eric Holder and Obama. Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah. Vin Diesel and The Rock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    True.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    The media is working overtime to scare the hell out of us. We all know we will die from this. It’s inevitable. We know this because the media keep reminding us

But what isn’t the media covering?

I will start

It’s windy, and cold. Everyday. I bought a new drone in February. And have hardly been able to use it, because everyday, we have strong winds. We rarely ever had strong winds around here unless it was late fall or early winter. Now, we have strong winds everyday. What is covid doing to the earth??
    Not sure where you live, but in Maryland it’s always windy. Has been for the last several years.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Ha ha. Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Not sure where you live, but in Maryland it’s always windy. Has been for the last several years.
    Spring can be windy. We are in a bit of a weird cold snap right now. It won't be come Summer. It will be hot and muggy as balls. Just you wait. Snap your fingers and it will be hot and steamy here soon. You want to know a windy place. Kansas City Missouri. I used to travel there for work and really liked it but it seemed like the wind was always blowing. I found it kind of annoying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Spring can be windy. We are in a bit of a weird cold snap right now. It won't be come Summer. It will be hot and muggy as balls. Just you wait. Snap your fingers and it will be hot and steamy here soon. You want to know a windy place. Kansas City Missouri. I used to travel there for work and really liked it but it seemed like the wind was always blowing. I found it kind of annoying.
    Supposed to warm up into the 80's this weekend
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I have lived near Annapolis for 30 years. It has never been this windy. It’s windy again today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I have lived near Annapolis for 30 years. It has never been this windy. It’s windy again today.
    Steelerhater is right. As a fisherman and a boater, I'm always checking the wind forecast, before I go out. The last couple years have been very windy. Vlad, I usually launch my boat out of Sandy Point or sometimes Truxton Park if I'm going crabbing. If you live near Annapolis, I'm sure you know where they are.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Steelerhater is right. As a fisherman and a boater, I'm always checking the wind forecast, before I go out. The last couple years have been very windy. Vlad, I usually launch my boat out of Sandy Point or sometimes Truxton Park if I'm going crabbing. If you live near Annapolis, I'm sure you know where they are.
    I keep mine at Fairwinds in the cape